Main Menu

Brisbane Discussion

Started by nrich102, April 05, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Yeah I think McKeever will most likely play as the third tall defender. Does Michael play much defence Ringo? From what I have read he plays mainly ruck.

Ringo

Quote from: BB67th on April 15, 2013, 10:07:57 PM
Yeah I think McKeever will most likely play as the third tall defender. Does Michael play much defence Ringo? From what I have read he plays mainly ruck.
Has been used as a Tall defender in the NEAFL whilst Longer has been rucking.

strikes91

Voss has to put mckeever in the backs. and bring lester, harwood or Docherty in for elliott yeo

Ringo

Quote from: strikes91 on April 15, 2013, 10:52:53 PM
Voss has to put mckeever in the backs. and bring lester, harwood or Docherty in for elliott yeo
Yes Strikes agree but just working out how to cover Norths 3 Talls without maguire.  Mckeever if moved back will take one and then Merret and Patful the others. Agree with suggested changes for Yeo but who moves forward to take McKeevers place. Does Karnezis get a recall. Will be interesting selections this week

nrich102

Quote from: Ringo on April 15, 2013, 10:23:36 PM
I read somewhere that he plays defence, but during the NAB I think he played forward, where he kicked a goal.

Ringo

Quote from: nrich102 on April 16, 2013, 08:31:58 AM
I read somewhere that he plays defence, but during the NAB I think he played forward, where he kicked a goal.
He kicked a goal as resting ruckman - Brisbane used the Longer/Michael Ruck for NAB cup,  Hopefully a sign of things to come.

nrich102

Quote from: Ringo on April 16, 2013, 10:02:11 AM
Quote from: nrich102 on April 16, 2013, 08:31:58 AM
He kicked a goal as resting ruckman - Brisbane used the Longer/Michael Ruck for NAB cup,  Hopefully a sign of things to come.
Also we need to remember that Michael is on the rookie list. So may have to wait till next year for him to get a game. I think that he should get promoted towards the end of the season.

nrich102

Docherty has been named at half back -- LOCK him in your fantasy teams  ;) Paparone has been named on extended bench, so hopefully he should make his debut  :D :D

Link to team

Jack Redden is named in the pocket  :o this years Tom Rockliff?

strikes91

don't take notice of where they are named. Mayes will probably go into the forwards and redden mids and is quite possible that harwood comes in and docherty misses all together

Ringo

Suspect the 3 to miss will be Paprone, Harwood and Crisp.

When Voss was interviewed he mentioned Docherty will get his first game and Paporone named on extended bench.

Suspect Karnezis will go to the Pocket and be the loose man in defence to counter Norths Talls. Docherty will take Yeos place,  We need Mayes run and kick off halfback like we seen last week.

Personally do not like the structure as announced so expect some changes.  No way will McGrath play FB unless Voss is countering Norths Talls with small crumbing defenders Pretty dangerous though.

BB67th

Paparone and Docherty to debut. Excited to see them play!

nrich102

Quote from: BB67th on April 19, 2013, 05:35:33 PM
Yeah.

Paparone for sub?

strikes91

Quote from: nrich102 on April 19, 2013, 06:00:31 PM
Quote from: BB67th on April 19, 2013, 05:35:33 PM
Yeah.

Paparone for sub?

got his name all over it

Ringo

I think it is between Paporone or Harwood myself.

Leaning towards Harwood myself given the way the team is structured.

Cicjose

surely the gun in Docherty is the sub or is that something only Hinkley does?