Main Menu

Brisbane Discussion

Started by nrich102, April 05, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Quote from: Cicjose on April 20, 2013, 03:39:51 AM
surely the gun in Docherty is the sub or is that something only Hinkley does?
What about the gun in Paparone?

Ringo

Staker and Black are playing in reserves games today.  Wish them both well as we need their experience back.

Cicjose

Hanley rumoured to be out for tomorrows game according to Jock Reynolds Facebook

nrich102

Quote from: Cicjose on April 20, 2013, 07:31:59 PM
Hanley rumoured to be out for tomorrows game according to Jock Reynolds Facebook
Any reason why??

nrich102

Quote from: nrich102 on April 20, 2013, 07:59:44 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on April 20, 2013, 07:31:59 PM
Any reason why??

He's not out, what idiot made that up ?

Paparone is sub.

strikes91

my prediction of the team this weekend

Adcock - Merrett - Harwood
Docherty - Patful - Golby
Mayes - Rich - Redden
Paparone - Cornelious - Zorko
Green - Brown - Bewick
Berger - Rockliff - Moloney

Polkinghorne - Martin - Raines

Black

Massive pressure on Green and Martin imo. I think luey couldn't do the entire game yet hence my thought of martin. banfield will be knocking on the door so green will need to lift.

nrich102

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2013-04-23/rookies-in-state-squad

Sammy Michael surely should get the upgrade at the end of the year.

nrich102

Quote from: strikes91 on April 23, 2013, 09:57:24 PM

Mayes - Rich - Redden
Green - Brown - Bewick

Black

Massive pressure on Green and Martin imo. I think luey couldn't do the entire game yet hence my thought of martin. banfield will be knocking on the door so green will need to lift.
I think Black will have another game in the reserves before he plays a senior game. Other than that I think it's a pretty good prediction.

strikes91

Quote from: nrich102 on April 24, 2013, 06:37:48 AM

Mayes - Rich - Redden
Green - Brown - Bewick

Black

I think Black will have another game in the reserves before he plays a senior game. Other than that I think it's a pretty good prediction.

hoping with out sounding arrogant that we have a decent lead by 3qt and sneak blacky on for the last quarter

nrich102

Quote from: strikes91 on April 24, 2013, 07:25:26 AM
Quote from: nrich102 on April 24, 2013, 06:37:48 AM

Mayes - Rich - Redden
Green - Brown - Bewick

Black

hoping with out sounding arrogant that we have a decent lead by 3qt and sneak blacky on for the last quarter
I see the point you are making and I agree with you, but I don't think they'll do it this game, even though it is against Melbourne. I think Black will return next round

Ringo

Assuming you have Cornelius replacing McGrath,  I would have been tempted to replace McGrath with Banfield to give us the extra small,  My Opinion though. Jesse O'Brien may be another alternative to come in.

We still have not promoted a rookie to replace Beams so the pressure is really on Sam Michael, Jordan Bourke and Nick Hayes to continue to perform.  All three are shining in reserves so will be a hard decision on who to promote.

Personally would like to see Black given another game in reserves with Stakes.  Like you without being arrogant we play Melbourne at home this week so no need to rush them.

If we lose to Melbourne this week Vossie will be under immense pressure.  Hopefully Moloneys 150th game will be the catalyst.  Hoping to get to the game this weekend.

BB67th

I think I read Vossy saying that Black will be given another week in the reserves and Staker another 2-3.

Ringo

Vossy confirmed in his press conference that Blackie will be playing reserves this week in Mackay. Been trying to find out who is on the plane to Mackay as that will give an indication of ins.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on April 24, 2013, 04:53:33 PM
Vossy confirmed in his press conference that Blackie will be playing reserves this week in Mackay. Been trying to find out who is on the plane to Mackay as that will give an indication of ins.
Will this change now that Rich is out??

Dees are on a roll of winning 1 quarter/game in a row!!!!!

nrich102

Quote from: tabs on April 25, 2013, 01:55:15 AM
Quote from: Ringo on April 24, 2013, 04:53:33 PM
Will this change now that Rich is out??

Dees are on a roll of winning 1 quarter/game in a row!!!!!
I don't think that will change. We have Rocky, Redden, Moloney and Zorko running through the mids and Raines tagging.

Heres a link. http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-04-24/rich-facing-two-months-out