Injured Players Thread Offseason/2019

Started by LF, December 13, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Post all injury news here for the offseason and for the 2019 season

quinny88

I think that Sam Docherty guy hurt his knee or something

Gigantor

Nic Nat did his knee as well, I heard a few people didn't know that... *cough* Ringo

Torpedo10

Quote from: Gigantor on December 13, 2018, 07:35:09 PM
Nic Nat did his knee as well, I heard a few people didn't know that... *cough* Ringo
Somebody didn't watch a single game in the finals series by the sound of it, felt like the commentators mentioned Nic Nat's knee every second sentence!

SilverLion

Not overly relevant to SC, but Redman fractured his ankle at training a couple of weeks ago. Haven't heard anything about how long he's out for though.

jvalles69

Whoah we're back online!  Tom Mitchell done for the year with a broken leg, damn!

tommy10

shaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 11, 2019, 06:26:53 PM
Whoah we're back online!  Tom Mitchell done for the year with a broken leg, damn!
Bad luck for Tom but will make the mids less clone like with lots of cheaper options and money for other lines  ;)

Peter

Yes, has opened up mids, with a number of different choices and extra money has helped with Backs

shaker

Merrett in a moon boot for a couple of weeks with an ankle problem

crowls

Quote from: shaker on January 18, 2019, 04:07:52 PM
No No NO!!!!    Not happy Jan.    Beside being a bombers fan, he is in my starting line and I detest starting players who have interrupted pre seasons.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: crowls on January 18, 2019, 04:24:16 PM
No No NO!!!!    Not happy Jan.    Beside being a bombers fan, he is in my starting line and I detest starting players who have interrupted pre seasons.

I'd hardly call 2 weeks in a moon boot due to a sprained ankle an interrupted preseason

frenzy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 18, 2019, 04:30:23 PM
Quote from: crowls on January 18, 2019, 04:24:16 PM

I'd hardly call 2 weeks in a moon boot due to a sprained ankle an interrupted preseason

it starts at 2 weeks and ends in 6  :P

Ricochet

Hawthorn: "He is progressing well now (post minor knee surgery).. He is back running & the plan is to introduce him back into the ball program pretty soon." Hawks Physical Performance Manager Luke Boyd on Grant Birchall

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ricochet on January 19, 2019, 10:51:15 AM
Hawthorn: "He is progressing well now (post minor knee surgery).. He is back running & the plan is to introduce him back into the ball program pretty soon." Hawks Physical Performance Manager Luke Boyd on Grant Birchall

I can just see it now

I'm not going to like the few defensive rookies named, or want to spend money elsewhere and this bloke will be named Round 1 to lure me in and I'll be the sucker who gets him, then he'll get injured shortly after