Overall Ranking 2019

Started by whynot102, April 14, 2019, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bones Bombers

Quote from: RoughRed on July 21, 2019, 10:27:23 PM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on July 21, 2019, 10:23:05 PM
Didn't think this week was that great with Fyfe, Kelly and Hurn on the bench but 2445 moved me up 90 spots to 189th overall.
Would be nice to get those guys back this week but not sure of my chances there.
Reasonable rookie cover in Dylan Clarke, Chol, Logue, along with Hind and Bewley will hopefully mean I don't need to use my 2 remaining trades yet. Fingers crossed.
Nice result!
Cheers

Rusty00

Didn't think this week was that great with Fyfe, Kelly and Hurn on the bench but 2445 moved me up 90 spots to 189th overall.
Would be nice to get those guys back this week but not sure of my chances there.
Reasonable rookie cover in Dylan Clarke, Chol, Logue, along with Hind and Bewley will hopefully mean I don't need to use my 2 remaining trades yet. Fingers crossed.
Almost identical to me. Fyfe, Kelly and Hurn on the bench covered by Clarke, Bewley and Logue and still crept up the rankings to 381.

The 3 weeks prior I’ve copped
- Coniglio’s 0 on the field
- Hore’s 4 on the field
- Gawn’s 46 as Captain

Despite this, each week I’ve moved up the rankings. Can’t help think what could’ve been :-\

Bones Bombers

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 21, 2019, 11:55:27 PM
Almost identical to me. Fyfe, Kelly and Hurn on the bench covered by Clarke, Bewley and Logue and still crept up the rankings to 381.

The 3 weeks prior I’ve copped
- Coniglio’s 0 on the field
- Hore’s 4 on the field
- Gawn’s 46 as Captain

Despite this, each week I’ve moved up the rankings. Can’t help think what could’ve been :-\
Yeah Rusty, it certainly would have been nice to have those premiums on the field lately but not complaining too much I guess.

Bones Bombers

Ken Hinkley killed me when he dropped Scott Lycett. Then I traded in Caleb Daniel as 7th forward, with my last trade, to cover him and he got injured.
2717 this round was a new PB at least.
Not my worst season. More lessons learned. Bring on next season haha.

Goosey

Scored 2628 and dropped 400 spots to finish 1268, there goes my first top 1000 finish :(

Holz

99th

snuck in with a double digit result.

Ringo

My worst year in 5 years tried a new tactic which went pear shaped so finished with a rank of 12,624

RoughRed

764th - best SC season ever  8) but failed to win a GF  :'(

Took the punt on Goldy who had performed well over the lead up rather than spend my trade to Gawn

HappyDEZ

12th - GUTTED!!! & then the cricket rubbed salt into the wounds! Ah well.

Carn

I was 173 at rd6. The byes killed me holding Rocky and M.Crouch. Cameron, R.Gray, Sloane should have been Marshell, Walters, Worpel

Grazz

ANYONE POSTING THEIR RANK HERE IS WELCOME TO HAVE A GO AT THE LEAGUES BELOW IN THE LINK FOR 2020.
THE HIGHEST RANKED COACHES GET SPLIT INTO THE BEST 18 BY RANK, THEN THE NEXT BEST 18 AND SO ON.

SC Coaches Link: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,113495.msg1997846.html#msg1997846