Main Menu

Movies: Warning - May contain spoilers

Started by Noz, January 14, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Judging by the popularity of the TV Series thread i thought i might be a good idea to start a movie thread discussion.

Anyone seen the new hobbit movie yet?

Vinny

Good thread.

Nah not that interested in the Hobbit tbh.

Ive seen a ridiculous amount of movies.

The other day I watched Limitless with Bradley Cooper, was pretty good bar the ending!

Noz

Yeah i didn't like the ending to Limitless at all.

Last movie i watched was Identity pretty interesting movie that was.

LF

Watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 with the kids the other day it was pretty good

Watched Quarantine a couple of weeks ago and it was one of those movies where the ending just pissed me off

Vinny

Some great ones Ive watched.

The Truman Show
Source Code
Shawshank Redemption

I'll list more later but I recommend these three for sure.

LF

Quote from: vinny on January 14, 2014, 02:57:40 PM
Some great ones Ive watched.

The Truman Show
Source Code
Shawshank Redemption

I'll list more later but I recommend these three for sure.

Shawshank is awesome
Throw in Remember the Titans and Green Mile in there and thats probably my top 3

Noz

Law Abiding Citizen is one movie i would recommend.

Nige

This Is The End, The Other Guys, Anchorman, Madagascar and The Longest Yard are all quality movies.  8)

quinny88

Let's keep it recent boys! Could name 500 movies that I've loved over the years but current ones that I would recommend..

The hobbit- if you loved The Lord of the rings trilogy and the first hobbit, this is just as good.

Bad grandpa- haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Even my old man was in tears and he's a hard man to get to crack a smile

Wolf of Wall Street- another awesome dicaprio movie. Best actor by a long way!

Still yet to see the new anchorman, anyone have a review on that? Have heard mixed things

LF

Noz

Quote from: luvfooty on January 14, 2014, 03:14:31 PM
Cannot wait to see Bad Grandpa

I saw that when it came out honestly i expected it to be a bit better.

Quote from: quinny88 on January 14, 2014, 03:13:50 PM

Finally something we agree on  ::)

DazBurg

Quote from: quinny88 on January 14, 2014, 03:13:50 PM
Let's keep it recent boys! Could name 500 movies that I've loved over the years but current ones that I would recommend..

The hobbit- if you loved The Lord of the rings trilogy and the first hobbit, this is just as good.

Bad grandpa- haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Even my old man was in tears and he's a hard man to get to crack a smile

Still yet to see the new anchorman, anyone have a review on that? Have heard mixed things

agree i watched it last night with the missus and must say i was in tears in some parts i was laughing so much
and the jaw gets a bit sore etc etc...lol

Vinny

Wolf of Wall Street and Bad Grandpa I'm keen as to watch.

Noz

People seen the new Godzilla and Planet of Apes 2 trailer they look pretty sick. Also 47 Ronnin i think it is also looks awesome.

LF

Yeah Wolf of Wall Street looks pretty good