Do you support Tomic?

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 12:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ringo on July 05, 2017, 05:54:03 PM
Tomic and Krygios should take a look at Jeff Horn and his attitude. No tantrums like these wusses.

How about a 2v1 fight - I would pay to see that one!

Spite

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 05, 2017, 06:58:55 PM
Quote from: Ringo on July 05, 2017, 05:54:03 PM
Tomic and Krygios should take a look at Jeff Horn and his attitude. No tantrums like these wusses.

How about a 2v1 fight - I would pay to see that one!

You and me both

iZander

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 30, 2012, 12:36:20 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on December 30, 2012, 12:27:23 AM
No. He's awful. Flog Hunting on Facebook christened him the first ever double flog for a reason.  ::)
Hang on who's this flog, flog hunting? Some wanna be who never got to be? Tall poppy syndrome lads :P

Bernard is a kid, he is yet to mature, he just won with a great effort at the Hopman, these facebook internet faceless wannaby's are dreaming :P

Think i'll leave my jugdement on court and not worry about facebook posers :P sure Bernard has a way to go but he's what, 20 years old ::)
I hate this excuse. Believe it or not its possible to be 20 and not a flog. No all young people are flogs.  ::)

Nige

Quote from: iZander on July 05, 2017, 07:13:35 PM
No. He's awful. Flog Hunting on Facebook christened him the first ever double flog for a reason.  ::)
Hang on who's this flog, flog hunting? Some wanna be who never got to be? Tall poppy syndrome lads :P

Bernard is a kid, he is yet to mature, he just won with a great effort at the Hopman, these facebook internet faceless wannaby's are dreaming :P

Think i'll leave my jugdement on court and not worry about facebook posers :P sure Bernard has a way to go but he's what, 20 years old ::)
I hate this excuse. Believe it or not its possible to be 20 and not a flog. No all young people are flogs.  ::)
Solid dig up.

iZander

Quote from: Nige on July 05, 2017, 08:42:27 PM
Quote from: iZander on July 05, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

Solid dig up.
hahaha yeah i noticed that after i posted it but originally thought the thread was just made :P

tbagrocks

Ok so I apologise for brining this up, please stone me to death (With all the other journo's who promote it)

But seriously, who the frog would give this flog money, let alone promote it. Or worse, actually watch the flog ???

I have an idea! JUST STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO IT, HE WILL GO AWAY

R.Griffen

The only thing Tomic has done recently was tell people that don’t follow tennis that the Davis Cup is on

Football Factory

Can't be too harsh on him, he does have a brain the size of a pea.

Ringo

Quote from: Football Factory on February 02, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
Can't be too harsh on him, he does have a brain the size of a pea.
That big  :D

shaker

A pea for a brain and a chip on his shoulder almost a meal  :P

Football Factory