Do you support Tomic?

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 12:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Spite on August 13, 2015, 10:34:04 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 13, 2015, 10:26:19 PM
I thought it was pretty funny apart from the fact that he dobbed in a mate of his :-\ If he had banged Wawy's gf and said that then I would still be laughing ;D

Thanasi is well trained and understands that tennis is professional and he just wants to play tennis :) He also passed Yr 12 at school so that already puts him in a good position head wise.

...he also banged Wawrinkas gf and is clearly friends with Kyrios, so who really knows how he will turn out :s
If he did, then it wouldn't have been whilst she was Wawrinka's girlfriend, as he only split up with his wife this year.

Toga

Kokk has been linked with the girl question also, it's not as if she's banging him on the side haha.

Mat0369

I don't get the issue. It's one of the oldest sledges ever used, it's even funnier when it's true like Michael Voss telling Brett that his dad f'ed his mum. Sport is just as much mental, if you can get in your opponents head you do it.

I also saw that he apparently had a ball hit at his head prior to the sledge. That seems worse to me then a sledge.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 13, 2015, 11:19:06 PM
I don't get the issue. It's one of the oldest sledges ever used, it's even funnier when it's true like Michael Voss telling Brett that his dad f'ed his mum.
Lost it ;D ;D ;D.

Ringo

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 13, 2015, 11:31:18 PM
I don't get the issue. It's one of the oldest sledges ever used, it's even funnier when it's true like Michael Voss telling Brett that his dad f'ed his mum.
Lost it ;D ;D ;D.
Not quite the way I recall it.  I believe it was "your mother slept with my father" during a Saints Lions match, very fuuny though.

Just hope Lleyton can get Nicks headspace right and knock some of his antics out.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on August 14, 2015, 08:49:48 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 13, 2015, 11:31:18 PM
Lost it ;D ;D ;D.
Not quite the way I recall it.  I believe it was "your mother slept with my father" during a Saints Lions match, very fuuny though.

Just hope Lleyton can get Nicks headspace right and knock some of his antics out.
I believe there was a similar comment between the Waugh Brothers when they were playing against each other in a charity game

shaker

This guy just screams dickhead looks like a dickhead acts like one as well

Grazz

Quote from: shaker on August 14, 2015, 07:36:04 PM
This guy just screams dickhead looks like a dickhead acts like one as well

Hairdo says it all. I love me who do love hairdo.

Holz

annoyed he gets the attention he does. Its great when he gets knocked out of grandslams because then we can focus on Tennis players.

Ringo

These "bad boys" need look no further than JD aka Jason Day to see how to behave. He can even teach Allenby a lesson or 2 as well.

PowerBug

Ryan Harrison is a toss pot. Kokkinakis really has done nothing wrong in his entire career so far and is being tarnished as a knob. He flowered another tennis player who now is in a relationship with someone else, big deal they all do it (why I want to be a pro tennis player). Kid is just trying to play tennis, let him play without l this other crap going on.

tbagrocks

Ever since Kyrgios got that silly haircut  I just thought, ut oh, another one ::)

Kokki seems level headed enough  ............   at the moment ???

nrich102

Well that press conference wasn't great

SydneyRox

If there was a way for tennis Australia to stop sponsorship or support, they should do it immediately

Ringo

Tomic and Krygios should take a look at Jeff Horn and his attitude. No tantrums like these wusses.