AXV: Sri Lankan Strikers

Started by Jay, August 15, 2012, 09:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Goodbye Mitch Clark. Welcome back Shaun Grigg

Justin Bieber

Jay

The board of the Strikers has been rocked by Player Development Manager - Tabs' decision to defect to rival club - PNG Headhunters. We wish him all the best and he's provided us with the solid foundation we have today.

Capper

Quote from: Jayman on December 04, 2012, 04:28:24 PM
The board of the Strikers has been rocked by Player Development Manager - Tabs' decision to defect to rival club - PNG Headhunters. We wish him all the best and he's provided us with the solid foundation we have today.
Thanks for your kind words Jayman. Needed a new challenge as your team has been set up quite well. Mons doesnt have an assistant, so i jumped in to lend a hand.

See you on the field

Jay

Quote from: tabs on December 04, 2012, 04:36:55 PM
Quote from: Jayman on December 04, 2012, 04:28:24 PM
Thanks for your kind words Jayman. Needed a new challenge as your team has been set up quite well. Mons doesnt have an assistant, so i jumped in to lend a hand.

See you on the field
ill include you in my victory speech mate

monstrum

Plus i hav no idea what im doing so having someone like tabs is essential :p

tor01doc

But mons it is fun having no idea what you're doing!

Just ask me.

monstrum

U no, thats y u wont trade with me haha ;)

Jay

We would like to welcome Brett Goodes to the Strikers. We rate him very highly and thought he was worth using pick 3 in the rookie draft on.

Jay

It has been a huge day in Sri Lanka! Throughout today in trades with the Lambs and Llamas we have lost Shaun Grigg, Jeremy Howe, Shannon Hurn, Andrew Gaff and Luke Brown. But we would like to welcome Steele Sidebottom, Mitch Clark, Sam Darley, Mitch Golby and Hamish Mcintosh to the club.

Steele has been named VC for the Strikers

Toga

Looks like you're excited with your new recruit Jay :P

Teams looking good now, might be able to push for a good finals berth at this stage of affairs!

Jay

Quote from: Toga on February 02, 2013, 12:49:28 AM
Looks like you're excited with your new recruit Jay :P

Teams looking good now, might be able to push for a good finals berth at this stage of affairs!
well I needed a new DP and Sidey was the first that came to mind. ;D

Think I can push for the premiership now. We'll see, cant wait for the season :)

Jay

The Strikers quest for the inagural AXV premiership has dramatically increased overnight with a deal being done that lands us one of the best young forwards in the game, Dale Thomas. We have lost the services of Hamish Mcintosh and Rhys Palmer (we wish them well in Vietnam) but we believe this trade has really improved our squad and is a major chance to take out the premiership in any of the next few years.

Best XV
B: Suckling, Golby, Thompson, Grundy
M: Jack, Sidebottom, Simpson, Gibson
R: Jacobs
F: Thomas, Kennedy, Clark, Westhoff
U: Scully, Conca

Justin Bieber

I'm pretty sure Curtly Hampton is Fwd/Back not Fwd/Mid :)

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on February 13, 2013, 11:21:10 PM
I'm pretty sure Curtly Hampton is Fwd/Back not Fwd/Mid :)
that's handy! Cheers lez :D