Quote from: Jayman on September 13, 2012, 09:27:26 PM
I am pleased to announce we have added another member to the staff

please make our Football and Coaching Strategist c4v3m4n welcome

:)

Got my book and I'm ready to go. >:D

Lol. Will be good to have you on board

ATTENTION: ALL LISTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED...PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT

Jay

we can officially announce that all we will listen to all trade offers. However some players (eg. Kieran Jack) will need a very good offer in order to leave Sri Lanka :)

13Brummy

Would like to sign up asa member - no. 1 ticket holder if you don't have one Jay  :D

Jay

Quote from: 13Brummy on September 24, 2012, 07:45:56 PM
Would like to sign up asa member - no. 1 ticket holder if you don't have one Jay  :D
welcome aboard :)

Jay

In an XV's Competition first, the Strikers have made history by joining forces with the Pacific Islanders, English Lions and Liverpool Lobsters by becoming 'brother clubs'

Torpedo10

Quote from: Jayman on September 29, 2012, 10:35:22 AM
In an XV's Competition first, the Strikers have made history by joining forces with c4v3m4n and monstrum by becoming 'brother clubs'

umm....so MTTY's English Lions which are on the pic isn't a brother club? euros is better than AXV.  :-X

Jay

FIXED

In an XV's Competition first, the Strikers have made history by joining forces with c4v3m4n, MTTY and monstrum by becoming 'brother clubs'

Happy now Torpedo? Calm down mate

Justin Bieber

So you're a brother club with euros MTTY, but not his British side?

Likewise with monstrum and his Asian side?

Jay

FIXED

In an XV's Competition first, the Strikers have made history by joining forces with the Pacific Islanders, English Lions and Liverpool Lobsters by becoming 'brother clubs'

happy now Whatlez? ;)

Jay

ROUNDS 21-30 DRAFT SUMMARY

Will Hoskin-Elliot - high draft pick and showed it in a handful of games this year. Can only get better©, and will be a major part of the Strikers midfield in the coming years along with his GWS team-mate, Tom Scully.
Curtly Hampton - this kid has major flair. With MPP and an improvement in work-rate,:should start to fire in the coming years. He was worth the punt at pick 339.
Brad Sheppard - very young, high draft pick. He's on an improving team and should increase himselfbto a fine player and take part in the devastating young backs I have with Golby and Conca.
Ryan Schoenmakers - much maligned but he is still young and puts out solid scores. Has improved dramatically and hopefully he continues the trend in 2013.
Scott Lycett - as soon as Cox retires or NicNat goes down, this guy will be ready. Imagine the good its doing to him watching Cox and NicNat train/play.
Jackson Painedef/fwd is always handy, and this guy has some serious potential.
Steven May - has the potential to explode. He is a work in progress but I'm very confident he can start to.cement his place in the Suns team.
Rhyce Shaw - his 2012 finals campaign with the Swans impressed me and we feel he will continue to be a solid back for a few years.
James Podsiadly - we needed an experienced, proven forward and we got a good one in.J-Pod! A steal for pick 462
Rhys Cooyou - impressed in NAB. Young , athletic forward who should cement his place in the Giants lineup during 2013

Jay

ROUNDS 31-36 DRAFT SUMMARY
Steven Salopek - finally got out of Port Adelaide and could thrive at a new club. On his day, he is a ball-magnet. Was obviously worth a punt at #494
Luke Brown - Crow/Norwood boy, so I couldnt resist. He was all the rang in the pre-season then died off a bit. Still young and I see him having a bright future.
Jason Tutt - if he can re-capture his debut form then he will be a steal...pretty big 'if' but only time will tell.
Cameron Guthrie - I like this boy, should have a solid career. Great to add another young gun to the backline
Tom Swift - Tabs is a fan of this boy so I think he'll prove his worth. Only 22 so plenty of improvement to be done
Jed Lamb - This kid has major x-factor...almost stevieJ like!

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on October 01, 2012, 09:54:31 AM
Even though he has the potential to be a crowd favourite here at the Dolphins due to his nickname, management are willing to offload Jason Porplyzia.

Is he of interest to my erstwhile team?

I will look at your list if you are keen.

Missing me?  :-*
yes we would be interested in him. PM me Doc

Jay

All lists made to reflect the trade with the PNG HeadHunters...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first trade in AXV history has been made, and we are part of it! In a blockbuster deal with the PNG HeadHunters, we have received Andrew Gaff, Jeremy Howe and NAT draft pick 21. Will be sad to see Tom Rockliff, Mitch Golby and NAT draft pick 51 be shipped off to Papau New Guinea but we believe it is the best thing for the club.

monstrum

The Lobsters are happy to be affiliated with such a great club ;)

Jay

In a trade with the Dongs, Heath Scotland has left Sri Lanka - wanting to win a premiership before he retires in 1-2 years.

We welcome Scott D. Thompson to the Strikers :) he is 6 years younger than Scotland so we believe he will be around for our next flag, unlike Heath.

We also get NAT pick 48 in replacement for Rookie pick 19.