Ringos 2021 Team

Started by Ringo, December 23, 2020, 07:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

you can go very early on poulter, looks to be the business  for a downgrade

or i like treloar with 4 in row 110ish and dunkley out

Mat0369

Treloar will ping a hamstring at the most inopportune time. I think Bont or Lyons are your two best bets. Bont will be there at the pointy end and Lyons just flies under the radar.

Ringo

Well not real good week but somehow still managed to go up in ratings. Stuffed up the VC Loophole which cost me 81 points and a much better ranking.

Trades completed Rd 7
Just the one Neale to Bontempelli,

Rd 7 Team

Also thinking just one trade this week Chapman to Frederick. 
Could upgrade Cripps but is that a waste of trade options are McCluggage, Guthrie, Miller, Zorko?

Have another week to look at Poulter and just hope Rowe does not drop too much or do I pull the trigger now?

Also considering next week Flynn to Bryan for cash,

Mat0369

I would 100% do Cripps to Guthrie.

Ringo

These are the options as I see them after consideration

Chapman to Frederick definite

then
Option 1 Cripps to one of Guthrie, Miller, McCluggage, Zorko, Taranto, Treloar and Josh Kelly (Limited by cash to $590k)

or option 2

Swing Laird to mids and Cripps to May. Lloyd, Mills or Salem

Mat0369

Lloyd or Guthrie. Lloyd gives you a finished defence so I would probably go with that option

Ringo

OK with both Berry and Rowe named and both giving bench cover and Frederick not named.

Trades
Chapman to Murphy
Cripps to Lloyd via Laird who becomes M6 at the moment.

When moving Lard back gives me a completed defence of Stewart, Lloyd, Ridley, Laird, Lever, Bowes.

Next week to decide on possible downgrades,

Ringo

Rd 8 results

Rd 8 Score 2143
Rd 5 Rank 24,307
Overall Rank 16,100 (down 52)
Cash $27.700
Trades Remaining 20

Rd 8 trades Chapman to Murphy, Cripps to Lloyd via Laird

Rd 8 Team

Trusting team announced Thursday to assist trades

Probably a double downgrade but who will depend on teams in firing line Berry, Gulden, Kosi, Warner, Rowe.  Will depend on who is named and B/Es.  Poulter and RCD the downgrade target. Byrnes I think although an option has the least JS.

Mat0369

20 trades is a pretty good position considering a lot will have gone through a couple almost every week at this point.

I would probably look at Gulden>Poulter and Berry>RCD. That gives you enough cash to turn Kosi into someone like Steele next week.

Ringo

Rd 9 results

Rd 9 Score 2,084
Rd 9 Rank 44710
Overall Rank 17,705 (down1605)
Cash $278,600
Trades Remaining 18

Having a shocking year yet to break 2200

Trades
Gulden to Poulter, Berry to Collier-Dawkins

Rd 9 Team

Trades this week
Warner to Heeney
Unsure on second trade though  Powell probably to one of Macrae, Lyons, Steele, Zorko, Kelly but will probably come unstuck with team announcements,  Leaning towards Lyons/Macrae due to btes

Current Bye Structure
Rd 12 22 (10 premiums)
Rd 13 20 (11 premiums)
Rd 14  16 (10 premiums)  Problematic here but most in same boat.

Mat0369

Bowes getting subbed out hurt this week. Sharp has busted his leg so he is only useful as a loophole option now. Looking at your side I feel the most pressing needs are to start eliminating some of these rookies for premiums.

I understand the appeal in grabbing Heeney this week but I feel he is one that can backfire and burn you. I'd almost rather grab a Steele if you're going for Heeney just to keep a bit of cash in the bank. Otherwise you could consider a Brayshaw and Dale/Hall combo.

Ringo

Looking towards byes so can go Powell to Macrae,Guthrie, Miller. Lyons or Zorko .  Zorko the cheapest and will leave ,e 100k+ for next upgrade and can move forward.  Miller could be a POD if he can maintain scoring, and Macrae Guthrie enough said.
Thinking maybe Zorko to maintain cash as no downgrade options coming through.

99% Warner to Heenet

Options for trade 2
Powell to Zorko +123k
Powell to Miller +42k
Powell to Guthrie +17k
Powell to Macrae + 23k

If Jones is named in 22 the looking at this:
Kosi to Jones|

See if Powell named and then decide
Powell as above.
or Warner to Zorko leaving a $230k balance for further upgrades.
Also noticed McCreery on extended Bench so he may move instead of Warner leaving 117k But can do Warner to Heeney next week.

Mat0369

I rate Macrae as the best of that bunch so he would be my preference. I wouldn't bother with Miller and if Macrae is cheaper than Guthrie I feel that's a must.

Ringo

To avoid donut in back line by Keeping Bowes and Highmore and Murphy not named did these trades

Highmore to Jones and Powell to Zorko leaving me with 118k cash for next week.

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on May 22, 2021, 09:46:14 AM
To avoid donut in back line by Keeping Bowes and Highmore and Murphy not named did these trades

Highmore to Jones and Powell to Zorko leaving me with 118k cash for next week.

Great trades