Ringos 2021 Team

Started by Ringo, December 23, 2020, 07:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Agreed. Both pretty solid trades. These defensive rookies are becoming a bit of a nightmare.

I have no idea why the hell the Pies would push so hard for Murphy to play last week to not bring him back this week.

Ringo

All being well next week Madden with D/F DPP which could be useful upgrading down the track

Rowe/Scott to Madden and Warner upgrade to mid I can afford bringing Zorks back forward.

Ringo

Rd 10 results

Rd 10 Score 2,250
Rd 10 Rank 26,121
Overall Rank 17,543 (up 162)
Cash $170.900
Trades Remaining 16

Trades done
Highmore to Jones and Powell to Zorko

Did not want to gamble on Murphy bot being called on as medical sub costing 68 points in the end.

Leaving this team

One trade will be Scott to Madden (DPP will be handy when trading later as well)
2nd trade
Warner has the highest Break even. So do I trade to Hall, Heeney or Dale or Bring Zorko forward and get Macrae, Lyons, Parish or Miller. With Heeney plan is hopefully with easy draw he goes up 100k over the next 3 weeks till his bye and then just a small upgrade to Danger.
or as a left field trade Warner to Madden and Brockman to Cunnington getting another dead rookie of bench,

Mat0369

One thing I'm considering is a double down this week. It will give you a ton of cash to attack the first bye week

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 24, 2021, 02:09:39 PM
One thing I'm considering is a double down this week. It will give you a ton of cash to attack the first bye week
Thank You _ Just looked at this before reading your post Kosi - Madden and Scott to Weightman leaves $432k for upgrades.

Ringo

Rd 11 results

Rd 11 Score 2,234
Rd 11 Rank  14,262
Overall Rank 15,909
Cash $23k
Trades Remaining 14

Trades done

Warner and Scott for Macrae and Madden

Leaving this Rd 11 Team

Thinking of doing a cash grab this week and strengthen benches:

Kosi, Flynn and Brockman to CCJ, Reeves and Bianco leaving $425k for upgrades.

Byes atm Rd 12 21 playing and 17 playing both Rds 13 and 14 but manageable with trades

5 Upgrades still required 

Next week McCreery to Homes another 90k and 2 upgrades leaving 8 trades and 3 upgrades,

Maybe leave the Flynn/Reeves till next week to see if Reeves named and just have bank 182k or even downgrade Grundy to Nat giving 224k on cash.

So think will settle on this Kosi/Brockman/Grundy to CCJ/Bianco/Nat.

Mat0369

Holmes will likely not play next round. I don't think he can be counted on. Have you considered trading Daniher out this week instead of the sideways trade of Brockman>Bianco? Daniher has a high BE and is starting to bleed cash. He will need to go next week anyway and you can probably turn him into a premo mid which will be tricky to get 3 guys in that position using your cash and available trades as they stand? I'd look at RCD to Bianco next week to pocket the cash.

Ringo

So with Team announcement carnage

Settling on these trades Kosi/Brockman/Flynn to Hurn/Bianco and CCJ leaves me $140k and 11 trades

Next week one of Madden/McCreery to Reeves and then need to decide whether to cop a donut in Rd 13 or 14 or trade if suitable options are available.

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on June 04, 2021, 11:01:32 AM
So with Team announcement carnage

Settling on these trades Kosi/Brockman/Flynn to Hurn/Bianco and CCJ leaves me $140k and 11 trades

Next week one of Madden/McCreery to Reeves and then need to decide whether to cop a donut in Rd 13 or 14 or trade if suitable options are available.

I've looked at something similar & have the same donut dilemma in round 13. Think the benefits of bringing in Hurn this week will be completely erased next week if there are only 17 starters.

Bully

One option would be to hold off & grab Whitfield instead.

Ringo

Thanks Bully - Hurn has a low B/E which is why I am looking this week. But point taken for next week as will have 16 before trades.  May take the risk though. 

Options 1:
Kosi/Brockman/Flynn to Hurn/Bianco and CCJ leaves me $140k and 11 trades.  Bye Structure 20/16/17

Option 2:
Flynn to CCJ, Brockman to Bianco 12 trades and 278k Bye Structure 19/16/17

Option 3:
Brockman to Bianco and Madden to CCJ. Removes 2 non playing rookies but little cash generation  12 trades 87k Bye structure  19/17/18

Option 4:
no trades leaving an 18/15/17 Bye structure and then look at byes to trade.

Still leaning towards 1 though,

Mat0369

Possibility that the Eagles and Tigers get moved to the next week which could cause more carnage.

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 04, 2021, 06:34:10 PM
Possibility that the Eagles and Tigers get moved to the next week which could cause more carnage.
But the one good thing we will all be in the same leaking boat so whoever plugs leaks the best will come out on top.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 04, 2021, 06:34:10 PM

Round 14 is a quagmire, could have 11 premos missing.

Ringo

Bit of an improvement this week but still a long way to go.

Rd 12 Score 1945
Rd 12 Position 20067
Overall Position 14703 (up 1,206)

Trades done for Rd 12 - Flynn/Kosi/Brockman to Bianco/Hurn/CCJ

So we get 2 extra trades but Rd 14 is really problematic,

Proposing these trades
Ridley to Miller
lever to Whitfield
McCreery to Reeves
RCD to Edwards (Need this trade to complete as 5k short for Whitfield)

Leaves this Rd 13 Team (19 playing not including the 2 defender bench)  With Zorkos suspension really going to tank Rd 14 but will try and see what can be salvaged.  9 trades left for Rd 14 onwards. 4 upgrades still required,

Another Edit - with a different tack and do not mind this

Downgrade Grundy to Reeves, Lever to Whiffield, Ridley to Miller and McCreery to Kelly.

Leaves this team

Defence complelete, 1 mid. 1 ruck and 2 forward upgrades required,  9 trades left and 64K

Byes Rd 13 19 playing Rd 14 14 playing but hoping to get that to minimum 16 without disadvantaging prems.

Thoghts on both teams.