Ringos 2021 Team

Started by Ringo, December 23, 2020, 07:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Not sure I'm a fan of sideways trading your premiums when you still have spud rookies in Sharp, Collier-Dawkins, Waterman, Madden, Sharp and Murphy chewing up bench spots and Jordon topped out. I'd be getting rid of Daniher before I trade a number of those guys as well.

Ringo

Thanks Matt

Actually thinking these moves
Out Ridley, Lever, RCD, McReery if not making final cut or Madden.
In Whitfield, Miller, Reeves and Newcombe (early)

Mat0369

Personally I would look at getting rid of Rowe, Daniher, RCD and one of Sharp/Jordon.

Rowe has a BE of 90 and will need to go next week. Get rid of him before he bleeds even more cash

Daniher topped out a couple weeks back. He is the ideal stepping stone to a real premium.

RCD has been dropped and has to go. Topped out and likely will struggle to get back in

Jordon/Sharp are a toss up. You could get one more rise from Jordon since his BE is 50ish. He is gone next week anyway. Sharp only has use as a rolling donut right now. If you want to hold both those guys a week I'd dump Murphy. On an extended bench, playing forward and a BE in the 30's. He doesn't have a lot of cash left to make and you could swing Madden back who looks to be playing next week.

I really don't see the value in trading Lever/Ridley as both are still potential keepers. Ridley has stopped taking the kickouts which has seen his score dip. If he slowly gets those back he is averaging a ton. I'd still take the 80-90 every week from him compared to starting Rowe any further.

Lever has had the two spud scores but seems a luxury trade at this point.

Ringo

Rd 13 Results:

Rd 13 Score 1,783
Rd 13 Rank  14.103
Overall Rank 15,880 (down 1,177)
Cash $23k
Trades Remaining 9

Trades done Ridley, Lever, RCD. Madden  out and in Miller, Whitfield, Reeves and Newcombe.

2 lessons learnt this week when reversing trades ensure your emergencies are reset correctly - Ended up with Stewart on pine with a net loss of 87 points.  And wait for Friday team announcements before finalising trades,

Leaves this as Rd 13 Team

At the moment if Reeves is selected only 14 players.

Know this may sound a little left field but considering downgrading Oliver and leaving just 2 upgrades with 5 trades remaining:

Option 1
Poulter/Oliver/Jordon/Rowe to Edwards/Josh Kelly/Langford or Boak/ Hall. This leaves 16 playing this week 17 if Reeves plays.

Option 2 Poulter/Jordon to Edwards/Josh Kelly. Depending if another rookie less than 123k pops up may do McCreery to that player and then Rowe to Langford. 

Well and truly over this year.

Ringo

So byes are over and a slight improvement in overall during byes up 2561 places so goal of getting into top 10k still realistic.

Rd 14 results
Rd 14 Score 1,544
Rd 14 Rank  18,196
Overall Rank 13,348 (down 1,177)
Cash $9k
Trades Remaining 5

Rd 14 Trades: Jordon/ Poulter/Rowe/Waterman to Langford/Josh Kelly/Briggs/Bramble

Rd 14 team

Thinking of not trading this week. Only trade that may do is Jones to Edwards but then with Eagles players coming back his JS suspect.

Peter

I think hold to CCJ price maximised - you need the 5 trades

Ringo

Rd 15 results
Rd 15 Score 2,484
Rd 15 Rank  3,218
Overall Rank 11,177 (Up 2,171)
Cash $9k
Trades Remaining 5

No Trades Rd 15

Rd 15 team

Still may not trade this week unless something crops up or some injuries.

Ringo

Rd 16 results - One of the ones who suffered with CCJ and incorrect VC choice,

Rd 16 Score 2, 183
Rd 16 Rank  43,578
Overall Rank 13,483 (Down 2,311)
Cash $9k
Trades Remaining 5

No Trades Rd 15

Rd 15 Team -

Not sure what trades to do but thinking should use 2 trades leaving 3 to help with goal getting into top 10k still

So thinking Jones to a M/f DPP $102k (Newchurch or Ginnivan) will be M9 and useful for loopholing
McCreery to Darling, Ainswerth, Weightman, TJ Lynch, Robertson.  Need to get CCJ off field and McCreery weeks away.

Thoughts

Peter

Robertson could be an option or de Goey