« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 Player X vs. Player Y  (Read 30641 times)
Ingram
Training Scout

« Reply #360 on: April 16, 2021, 01:39:57 am »

Time to offload Meek to Treacy pocket the 110K? Dropped to Peel Thunder might not get another crack for a while.
Thewizz71
Back Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #361 on: April 22, 2021, 12:15:18 pm »

Need to offload Danger.
Fyfe v Oliver v Walsh.
Thinking Oliver.
Uncertain about Fyfe going forward and whether or not Walsh can keep it up.
frenzy
Journeyman Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #362 on: April 22, 2021, 01:28:10 pm »

Lachie Jones ruled out, source Herald sun webby. Will miss a month source Port webby.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #363 on: April 23, 2021, 10:16:11 pm »

Doc vs Bowes

I need one to bring in as an upgrade this week for Jordan Clark. Unfortunately I don't have the cash for a Rich/Ryan who I prefer.
RoughRed
Coach

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes."

« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2021, 10:25:10 pm »

Doc vs Bowes

I need one to bring in as an upgrade this week for Jordan Clark. Unfortunately I don't have the cash for a Rich/Ryan who I prefer.
IMO Docherty over Bowes ...
Not a lot of logic to it but i have seen Doc play live (in the past and last week) and think in a good side he is great, and in a bad side he is awesome
so ....
Bully
Master Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #365 on: April 23, 2021, 10:25:26 pm »

Doc vs Bowes

Bowes I worry about with the kick outs, don't think he's as polished as Lukosius & as the season progresses I reckon he'll see less of it.

Docherty has a monster game in him, he does it every year, his floor is also rock solid.

I prefer the other too as well but you can't win them all if cash is limited. Grabbing Doch should be good for 100+ however, that's ok for D6.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #366 on: April 23, 2021, 10:44:12 pm »

IMO Docherty over Bowes ...
Not a lot of logic to it but i have seen Doc play live (in the past and last week) and think in a good side he is great, and in a bad side he is awesome
so ....

He had iffy disposal when he first came to Carlton but he really cleaned it up and became a dominant ball winner out of the back half that would launch our attacks from defence. I don't think teams will key on him the way they did last season but he has had a few shanks which has hurt his scoring. When you look at his numbers they aren't too dissimilar from 2016 when he averaged 108. The main difference is his tackling where he is averaging under 1 per game but that has a lot to do with our midfield putting zero pressure up the ground so the ball is moving around pretty cleanly inside 50.

Bowes I worry about with the kick outs, don't think he's as polished as Lukosius & as the season progresses I reckon he'll see less of it.

Docherty has a monster game in him, he does it every year, his floor is also rock solid.

I prefer the other too as well but you can't win them all if cash is limited. Grabbing Doch should be good for 100+ however, that's ok for D6.

I currently have defenders 1, 2, 4 and 7 based on average. The other guys are Bowes (3), Rich (5) and Mills (6).

Bowes has slowed down after his big round 1 to average around 90 over the last 3. It's not great but it's serviceable and more than fine for a D6 option. The floor seems to be coming from the kickins.

Rich and Mills I can't afford and I'd be inclined to grab Ryan over both for the rest of the season.

Doc is averaging 105 over the last 3 which is 9th in that frame. Again probably good enough for D6 in the long run.

I also really like Houston but the knock could probably see him miss this week and he will bleed cash.

IntegralX
Ruck Coach

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #367 on: April 29, 2021, 08:52:57 pm »

Discount Brayshaw vs Walsh? Is the 110k a factor, or take the top-10 lock in Walsh?
Bully
Master Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #368 on: April 29, 2021, 10:02:49 pm »

Discount Brayshaw vs Walsh? Is the 110k a factor, or take the top-10 lock in Walsh?

I'd be aiming for a top 10 mid at this stage.
Fid
Experienced Coach

Best 359th (2014)

« Reply #369 on: April 30, 2021, 05:43:52 am »

I guess it depends on how many mid premos you have already. I have just traded in Brayshaw and he's my M6 atm
tommy10
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #370 on: April 30, 2021, 12:30:29 pm »

I guess it depends on how many mid premos you have already. I have just traded in Brayshaw and he's my M6 atm
Same thinking here. If I trade him for Gulden, he'll be my M6.
IntegralX
Ruck Coach

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #371 on: April 30, 2021, 01:35:12 pm »

He would be my M5, with Taranto at M6
frenzy
Journeyman Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #372 on: May 03, 2021, 01:06:51 pm »

Clarry or Titchell and save $83k
Bully
Master Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #373 on: May 03, 2021, 01:39:55 pm »

Tough one, I'd probably take Clarry but depends on how you plan on using the 83k.

My dilemma this week is Brayshaw vs Titch vs Josh Kelly, reckon this order is about right.
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #374 on: May 03, 2021, 01:59:38 pm »

Oliver. You want to be bringing in the guys you're certain are going to be in the top handful at this point. Oliver fits that and is probably worth the extra cash.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »