How many playing R14

Started by enzedder, June 17, 2021, 06:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Probably going to do 2 trades to get to 17 if Reeves plays
Not counting Brockman as don’t think he is any chance
Edit - teams announced with Brockman included as an in for Sunday… we will see.
And Waterman is out injured and no Reeves so maybe 15 after all

Mat0369

So no Reeves and no Waterman leaves me with 16. I could bring in a Briggs/Parks type but I don't think it's worth it in the long haul

Bully

16 playing, bringing in Briggs for Waterman, only 80k profit but Briggs could be getting substantially more ruck time.

Team complete with CCJ at F6, will keep him him there until Lynch returns & then look at Danger. Three trades to go so it's up to the gods now, currently ranked 40 so haven't given up hope just yet.

HappyDEZ

15 after 4 trades. No Waterman hurts. 5 trades left. 17 'keepers'.

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

15 playing.
19 keepers, 5 trades and $386,300
Danger in next week  then 4 trades for 1 def, 1 mid.
Mutilated this year by injuries.
Great effort Bully, good luck mate.

;)

Samsturmfels

18 playing after 4 trades. I had to trade aggressively and possibly stupid to get to the 18 players and still improve my team.

Bully

Quote from: Samsturmfels on June 19, 2021, 11:55:56 AM
18 playing after 4 trades. I had to trade aggressively and possibly stupid to get to the 18 players and still improve my team.

Quite a few resisting the sideways trading but if you are upgrading a Brayshaw type to a 115+ mid then the net gain could be as much as 300 points.

Bully

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on June 19, 2021, 06:22:27 AM
::)

15 playing.
19 keepers, 5 trades and $386,300
Danger in next week  then 4 trades for 1 def, 1 mid.
Mutilated this year by injuries.
Great effort Bully, good luck mate.

;)

Cheers mate, plenty of luck needed from here but I have a plan of sorts. Will reveal my team & strategy after this round.

frenzy

Go hard Bully, good luck. I think Supercoach Mumma will be the one to catch, just looking at the top ten.

Bully

Quote from: frenzy on June 19, 2021, 01:29:14 PM
Go hard Bully, good luck. I think Supercoach Mumma will be the one to catch, just looking at the top ten.

Will be assessing my options with Neale this week, reckon the time is right.

Ringo

Was hoping he would still maintain a score in the 90s/100s but he nearly got his B/E so no real fall to make him cheaper.

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on June 20, 2021, 02:12:10 PM
Was hoping he would still maintain a score in the 90s/100s but he nearly got his B/E so no real fall to make him cheaper.

Yeah, took me totally by surprise & I had earmarked some cash for this move but then when he hit his BE I thought I may have blown it. Fortunately Taranto almost got his so the move can now go ahead.