2021 Forwards

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigertops

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 06, 2021, 07:59:38 AM
My forward line is currently Heeney, Tex, JZ, Impey, Joe, Warner and I have Dunkley in the mids which I will eventually move forward

My forward line might already be complete for the year  ;D ;D ;D
what about Dusty.... surely better than Joe and warner

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 06, 2021, 07:59:38 AM
My forward line is currently Heeney, Tex, JZ, Impey, Joe, Warner and I have Dunkley in the mids which I will eventually move forward

My forward line might already be complete for the year  ;D ;D ;D

That will hold up for awhile but I'd be happy to go head to head with you with guys like Zorko, Dusty & Sidebottom.

RaisyDaisy

That was nearly 3 weeks ago, and I was clearly joking  :P

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 23, 2021, 04:13:29 PM
That was nearly 3 weeks ago, and I was clearly joking  :P

Should have checked the date.  :P

oh_lol

Dunkley clearly the number 1 forward.
Who are the top 5?

Dunks, Dusty, Butters...maybe Ziebell and Marshall?

Bully

Quote from: oh_lol on April 23, 2021, 07:20:35 PM
Who are the top 5?

Dunkley
Dusty
Ziebell
Zorko
Sidebottom
Impey

This is what I'm aiming for.

RaisyDaisy

Too early to tell

Heeney was very good in every game before being injured

Marshall barely played

Sidebottom done nothing

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 23, 2021, 08:33:21 PM
Too early to tell

Heeney was very good in every game before being injured

Marshall barely played

Sidebottom done nothing

I reckon Sidey will come good, I'd say with some confidence he'll be 95+.

Mat0369

Well Dunkley has popped his shoulder twice in the matter of minutes

RoughRed

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 23, 2021, 10:31:18 PM
Well Dunkley has popped his shoulder twice in the matter of minutes
And his final score is ...

Serious, I did not watch the game, is he injured??

Mat0369

Yup. Popped it 5 minutes into the last, went into the rooms, got it popped back in. Came back onto the ground, tried to punch the ball to clear it from a stoppage and it popped out again. He was teary after the game. Having popped it twice it is likely he has to go for surgery since it is unstable and may not heal on it's own. Likely to miss a bit of time now. At least he has made a ton of cash.

RoughRed

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 23, 2021, 11:01:51 PM
Yup. Popped it 5 minutes into the last, went into the rooms, got it popped back in. Came back onto the ground, tried to punch the ball to clear it from a stoppage and it popped out again. He was teary after the game. Having popped it twice it is likely he has to go for surgery since it is unstable and may not heal on it's own. Likely to miss a bit of time now. At least he has made a ton of cash.
Thanks
That now means i probably need to trade this week cause may have more problems next week
or do I
Protocol .. do not action anything Friday night after the game!  ;D ;D

crowls

Quote from: Bully on April 23, 2021, 07:23:48 PM
Who are the top 5?

Dunkley
Dusty
Ziebell
Zorko
Sidebottom
Impey

Short life span for forecasts this year.     Before Dunks got injured your six is what I was probably considering until Danger/Marshall are ready.      Now,  bringing in Zorko and Sidebottom over next couple of weeks.   Neither are super urgent as have Daniher generating cash and points,  Dusty to bring in before byes, Marshall when he bottom's out.      Backups would be Heeney post byes.     I am also considering B Brown as a trade down option from Daniher for cash gen depending on how Melbourne look when he comes in.   

Bully

Quote from: crowls on April 29, 2021, 09:42:48 AM
Who are the top 5?

Dunkley
Dusty
Ziebell
Zorko
Sidebottom
Impey

Short life span for forecasts this year.     Before Dunks got injured your six is what I was probably considering until Danger/Marshall are ready.      Now,  bringing in Zorko and Sidebottom over next couple of weeks.   Neither are super urgent as have Daniher generating cash and points,  Dusty to bring in before byes, Marshall when he bottom's out.      Backups would be Heeney post byes.     I am also considering B Brown as a trade down option from Daniher for cash gen depending on how Melbourne look when he comes in.

Marshall now becomes a must have, might even grab him next week if he performs adequately. Probably use Flynn & Warner to make it happen.

B.

Quote from: Bully on April 29, 2021, 10:00:34 AM
Quote from: crowls on April 29, 2021, 09:42:48 AM
Who are the top 5?

Dunkley
Dusty
Ziebell
Zorko
Sidebottom
Impey

Marshall now becomes a must have, might even grab him next week if he performs adequately. Probably use Flynn & Warner to make it happen.

Heeney will be cheap over the next couple of weeks....