Survivor S38: Edge of Extinction

Started by Jukes, February 03, 2019, 12:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 24, 2019, 08:08:10 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 24, 2019, 12:43:23 PM
Wardog? Hasn't shown a single thing to suggest that nickname is warranted

He's hopeless, all show no go

How was his pitching arm, horrendous, then threw the whole hook and string and didn't know what to do with it.  Moron.
nerd turned gym rat,, is pathetic and neurotic

kilbluff1985

possible spoiler below from last ep

cant believe she was trying to get he advantage while passed out like wtf

Jukes

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 05, 2019, 07:50:11 PM

From where Aurora was standing (and Vic too) they definitely could not see what was up with Lauren because most of them had their eyes closed and even if open their peripheral vision with that block on their heads would’ve been nothing, and if it was really bad they would’ve stopped the challenge so she probably assumed she wasn’t too bad (which is true). I’m happy to give Aurora the benefit of the doubt here.

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on April 06, 2019, 12:45:51 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 05, 2019, 07:50:11 PM

From where Aurora was standing (and Vic too) they definitely could not see what was up with Lauren because most of them had their eyes closed and even if open their peripheral vision with that block on their heads would’ve been nothing, and if it was really bad they would’ve stopped the challenge so she probably assumed she wasn’t too bad (which is true). I’m happy to give Aurora the benefit of the doubt here.
Not to mention Jeff said the challenge was still on and told them to keep going. Aurora did nothing wrong. I think the people on the bench (especially Julie) made more a deal of it than it was.

Nige

This tribal council is the reason I love this show.

This season actually been pretty good for the most part I think, hope it continues.

Also, Rick Devens.

Spite

Quote from: Nige on April 11, 2019, 05:25:22 PM
This tribal council is the reason I love this show.

This season actually been pretty good for the most part I think, hope it continues.

Also, Rick Devens.

+1

One of my favourite tribal councils ever

Nige

He's definitely not playing the best game, but holy flower Rick Devens is genuinely one of my favourite characters to ever grace this show. I hope he wins.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on May 02, 2019, 05:49:33 PM
He's definitely not playing the best game, but holy flower Rick Devens is genuinely one of my favourite characters to ever grace this show. I hope he wins.

Jukes

Victoria or Rick for me, Lauren not too far behind.

And of course Aubry and Reem for the extinction island comebacks

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Jukes on May 03, 2019, 12:07:22 AM

Reem?

I can't believe she's even hanging around. Anyone of us has a better chance of winning than her lol

jvalles69

That was amazing by Devens, but unless he keeps winning or finding idols he's gonna get voted out.  :-\

Jukes

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 03, 2019, 12:35:46 AM
Quote from: Jukes on May 03, 2019, 12:07:22 AM

Reem?

I can't believe she's even hanging around. Anyone of us has a better chance of winning than her lol

She’s hilarious and it would be the comeback of the century. First boot and winner!

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 03, 2019, 10:57:32 AM
That was amazing by Devens, but unless he keeps winning or finding idols he's gonna get voted out.  :-\

It’s not like production haven’t rigged easy idols to the win before...cough cough Ben

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on May 03, 2019, 01:25:25 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on May 03, 2019, 10:57:32 AM

It’s not like production haven’t rigged easy idols to the win before...cough cough Ben
Seen a lot of people saying that people will forgive production handing Ben the win if Devens win this.

Personally, while I can see it, I think Devens has just been making the best of a pretty bad situation, much like Ben.

jvalles69

Was also getting really pissed at ppl being super emotional at the end of reward challenge, almost making the winner feel guilty, it's a frigging competition and you're going to see your family in a few weeks ffs.  Devens was the only one who was like whatever, see you at home.

Nige

I heard some things about somewhat of a controversial ending and this is nothing but mere speculation on my part given how things are going but I wonder if Devens actually gets voted out and returns again, and then maybe goes on to win from there... now that would be interesting.

But yeah, I think it's gonna be Victoria or Lauren if not Devens.