NBA Season 2018/19

Started by LaHug, July 03, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

It's July so it's a new season in terms of Free Agency, Summer League, LeBron to the Lakers, etc.

Let's start afresh!

R.Griffen

So yeah Trae Young getting owned by his daddy Jevon Carter again. 0/8 from the field 0/5 from 3. Halfway through the second quarter

R.Griffen

jvalles69

NBA is officially broken...

LaHug

fanTCfool

Well that was a really short NBA season, see you in 2019/2020.

fanTCfool

In other news, the Pels picked up Julius Randle after the Lakers let him go, very handy signing having lost Boogie.

jvalles69

If anyone actually agrees with what the Warriors have done/are doing they hate basketball.  The only way this can be fixed now is if they just break up the entire NBA and start fresh from a draft.  I'm done with NBA until this circus BS ends.

R.Griffen

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 03, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
If anyone actually agrees with what the Warriors have done/are doing they hate basketball.  The only way this can be fixed now is if they just break up the entire NBA and start fresh from a draft.  I'm done with NBA until this circus BS ends.
Don’t even watch nba, but hard to say they have anything wrong when the management of players is this unbelievable that Cousins only signs for 5mil

Holz

Next step

Iggoudala + Bell + Livingston + 2019 First rounder for Kawhii Leoanrd

valkorum

Will GSW even lose a game?

Holz

Quote from: valkorum on July 03, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

plenty.

Boogie isnt there for the first half of the year and they will coast.

They should be unstoppable come finals though.

valkorum

Quote from: Holz on July 03, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
Quote from: valkorum on July 03, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

plenty.

Boogie isnt there for the first half of the year and they will coast.

They should be unstoppable come finals though.

He is due back late December / early January.  Wont miss much at all

LaHug

My guess is 62 wins (coasting like last year) for either the 1 or 2 seed depending on Rockets without Ariza, then sweep the playoffs.

Toga

Wtf, how do they keep doing this