NBA Season 2018/19

Started by LaHug, July 03, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Tony Parker just signed for 2 years $10m with Charlotte

Jay

Do you want Chicago to match the LaVine offer, Valk?

LaHug

Rondo saying he likes Lonzo, thinks he has the highest IQ for a 20 year old he's seen, and wants to help him learn. Says he will accept any role that helps the team win.

Lance got a better offer from the Pacers but chose Lakers because LeBron called him.

Funny all the rumours about those two being bad signings dying off within days.

Keeper27

Chicago matches Kings $80m/4 year contract and Lavine stays a bull.
$20m/per year seems a tad much IMO.

Jay

Quote from: Keeper27 on July 07, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
Chicago matches Kings $80m/4 year contract and Lavine stays a bull.
$20m/per year seems a tad much IMO.
"Tad" is a nice way to put it.

valkorum

Quote from: Jay on July 07, 2018, 10:57:37 AM
Do you want Chicago to match the LaVine offer, Valk?

Yes I wanted them to match - we already have Bogdan Bogdanovic and Buddy Hield at the SG and I just cant see how you can rotate all 3 of them in that position. 

LaHug

Why the hell did the Lakers let Lopez walk? First major mistake this offseason for me...

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 09, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
Why the hell did the Lakers let Lopez walk? First major mistake this offseason for me...

doesnt seem like he fits into the plan Magic/Lebron are making which is tough play-makers that gives Lebron to work on developing his post game.

Lopez certainly isnt what id call tough or a play maker and would get in Lebron's way.

Im ok with letting him walk.

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on July 09, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

doesnt seem like he fits into the plan Magic/Lebron are making which is tough play-makers that gives Lebron to work on developing his post game.

Lopez certainly isnt what id call tough or a play maker and would get in Lebron's way.

I just think our lack of depth in the C position, and the fact that Lopez can shoot threes (which is huge with Lonzo, Rondo, and LeBron playmaking), means we should've kept him. I guess we'll see what Magic and Pelinka do. As long as it wasn't just so that we can get Melo...

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 09, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

I just think our lack of depth in the C position, and the fact that Lopez can shoot threes (which is huge with Lonzo, Rondo, and LeBron playmaking), means we should've kept him. I guess we'll see what Magic and Pelinka do. As long as it wasn't just so that we can get Melo...

it beter not be to get Melo.

Kuzma PF
Wagner PF/C
Zubac C
McGee Pf/C
James PF

the way the NBA is going i dont mind that as the bigs.

Rondo Ingram Kuzma Lebron Mcgee 

Ricochet

I'm with you Lahug

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Holz on July 09, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Kuzma PF
Wagner PF/C
Zubac C
McGee Pf/C
James PF

Worst big man rotation in the league? Though the Hornets, Nets, Wizards and Clippers would beg to differ

Holz

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on July 09, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

Kuzma PF
Wagner PF/C
Zubac C
McGee Pf/C
James PF

Worst big man rotation in the league? Though the Hornets, Nets, Wizards and Clippers would beg to differ

well any Rotation with James in it is pretty elite.

James Kuzma is pretty good, but yes the bench is very bad.

R.Griffen

Kuzma PF
Wagner PF/C
Zubac C
McGee Pf/C
James PF

Take James and Kuzma out of that group and those bigs couldn’t win GLeauge games

Keeper27

Quote from: R.Griffen on July 09, 2018, 05:29:56 PM
Take James and Kuzma out of that group and those bigs couldn’t win GLeauge games

sad but true... read somewhere that Rondo will be more mentor to Lonzo and that Rondo will play #1 PG