West Coast 2017 season mega banter thread

Started by LF, March 20, 2017, 08:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on April 12, 2017, 08:24:04 PM
Quote from: GoLions on April 12, 2017, 08:07:09 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on April 12, 2017, 08:06:19 PM
Hopefully Sheed gets another crack soon, and Watson and Venables get a game as well.
Get Venables in there!

They are still taking it easy with him

Sheed,Watson and Mutimer are the main 3 that should be getting a crack at it,Mutimer must be close tho as he has been our emergency the last couple of weeks.

What posi does Mutimer play?

RaisyDaisy

I know it won't happen, but I'd love for Jetta to never return

jvalles69

flowering rank...  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ricochet

Who'd have thought we'd both be 3-2 leading into this derby :o

You boys should bounce back but this will be a big big game!

RaisyDaisy

I told people at work last week we would lose

It's not entirely an MCG thing, it's a Hawthorn thing - we just don't match up well and they do against us

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 24, 2017, 03:23:07 PM
I told people at work last week we would lose

It's not entirely an MCG thing, it's a Hawthorn thing - we just don't match up well and they do against us

No more excuses, we played like showere.  Too many passengers.  Pathetic effort, Hawks wanted it more.

Gigantor

So is Watson a chance to play this week as a replacement for Nelson?

Ricochet

Quote from: Gigantor on April 26, 2017, 01:13:10 PM
So is Watson a chance to play this week as a replacement for Nelson?
I think he's still battling an ankle injury?

Toga

AFL.com says that he's missed two weeks with an ankle but will be in the frame. Get up Francis!

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on April 26, 2017, 01:43:56 PM
AFL.com says that he's missed two weeks with an ankle but will be in the frame. Get up Francis!
Didn't play WAFL on the weekend though Toges so would be pretty big if he did get a debut

Toga

Yeah I know that's what I said haha - he's missed the last two weeks but could be in the frame.

Really hope he can get fit and grab an opportunity with the couple of injuries at WC in the next few weeks!

Gigantor

Quote from: Toga on April 26, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

Haha read that article just after I posted my comment.

Will be interesting to see who we pick, surely Giles comes in to help Vardy combat Sandi.

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on April 26, 2017, 01:47:38 PM
Yeah I know that's what I said haha - he's missed the last two weeks but could be in the frame.

Really hope he can get fit and grab an opportunity with the couple of injuries at WC in the next few weeks!
Oh right haha. I think i saw somewhere he was still in a moonboot as well. Not 100% on that though

Partington was pretty good for East Perth with 31 and 1
Hutchings with 28 and 2 as well

Toga

Ah bugger didn't know he was still in a moonboot rico :( Would love to see the young fella get a game such a good story.

LF

Sammy back and yay for Mutimer getting a run this week