Enzedder's

Started by enzedder, December 04, 2016, 01:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Lazy Sunday and posting for my own benefit and future reference as much as anything at this stage.

Montagna, T Adams, Laird, JJ, Carlisle, Sharenberg  (Logue, B Long)
Pendles, Rocky, Bont, Fyfe, Beams, JOM, Myers or Fiorini, Freeman (Atley, Florent, Gallucci)
Gawn, Goldy (102k rookie)
Dahlhaus, Macrae, McCartin, Ainsworth, Taranto, Bowes (Powell-Pepper, Simpkin)

Forwards hard to pick. Dahlhaus locked... has to be. Will be one of the most picked players in 2017. Caddy and Greene will be food for thought.
Anyone know if Swallow has defender status or if Menegola has fwd status? Edit: found out they're both mids.

tmac16

interestlingly 8/11 of your midfield played a combined total of only 9 games only this year

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Hi NZ, surprised so few comments. On second look, this isn't a bad team. Especially were you to trim down the risk factor in the guts.
The back line  is good, the ruck great, the forward line, less McCartin IMO, is good. And if you perhaps trim out JOM and Freeman the midfield is good also. Not a bad start for a lazy Sunday arvo. Cheers and best of luck mate.      ;)

enzedder

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on December 07, 2016, 07:38:32 PM
:)

Hi NZ, surprised so few comments. On second look, this isn't a bad team. Especially were you to trim down the risk factor in the guts.
The back line  is good, the ruck great, the forward line, less McCartin IMO, is good. And if you perhaps trim out JOM and Freeman the midfield is good also. Not a bad start for a lazy Sunday arvo. Cheers and best of luck mate.      ;)
Thanks mate. I'll have another crack at it soon... holidays around the corner and will have time to get rid of McCartin for someone decent... not writing off McCartin for the Coleman yet though. ;)

GoLions

Quote from: enzedder on December 04, 2016, 01:18:13 PM
Lazy Sunday and posting for my own benefit and future reference as much as anything at this stage.

Montagna, T Adams, Laird, JJ, Carlisle, Sharenberg  (Logue, B Long)
Pendles, Rocky, Bont, Fyfe, Beams, JOM, Myers or Fiorini, Freeman (Atley, Florent, Gallucci)
Gawn, Goldy (102k rookie)
Dahlhaus, Macrae, McCartin, Ainsworth, Taranto, Bowes (Powell-Pepper, Simpkin)

Forwards hard to pick. Dahlhaus locked... has to be. Will be one of the most picked players in 2017. Caddy and Greene will be food for thought.
Anyone know if Swallow has defender status or if Menegola has fwd status? Edit: found out they're both mids.
Not sure on Carlisle as a SC pick, although more than happy if he kills it for me in WXVs :P

Think this might be the first team I've seen without Danger :o (must say, he was my last picked player though when I realized I could actually afford him, a lottt of $$$ though...)

Saints bias come in to play though here I suspect haha, as you said, maybe get rid of McCartin during holidays ;)

RaisyDaisy

Not a fan of the Carlisle and JOM picks, but everything else seems pretty standard for this time of the year :)

enzedder

On hols now... ;D
Made a few tweaks. Probably won't do much else until SC opens.

Shaw, Montagna, Laird, Adams, McGrath, Sharenberg (Berry, Ryan)
Pendlebury, Rockliff, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Beams, Swallow, Brodie, Powell- Pepper (Freeman, Gallucci, W Rioli)
Gawn, Goldstein (Strnadica)
Dahlhaus, Macrae, Roughead, Bowes, Ainsworth, Drew (Taranto, Simpkin)

fasttrack13

Quality team, can see you freeing up a lot more cash with those more expensive rookies being downgraded before round one too! Having 12 guys who are 100% keepers and the 3 mid-pricers takes the risk away from having roughy!
Missing myers though!

enzedder

Quote from: fasttrack13 on December 19, 2016, 02:42:13 PM
Quality team, can see you freeing up a lot more cash with those more expensive rookies being downgraded before round one too! Having 12 guys who are 100% keepers and the 3 mid-pricers takes the risk away from having roughy!
Missing myers though!
Yeah know about Myers... was doing my team on fan planner where he was at $300+k... Myers will be there no worries at 133k or whatever he is. Will be swapped for a placeholder rookie.
Roughead is no certainty... could become Ryder or other.
Thanks for feedback. Happy to wait for a bit now I think.

_wato

That last update costs $10,170,000 man, thought it was looking too good.

enzedder

Quote from: _wato on December 19, 2016, 05:13:16 PM
That last update costs $10,170,000 man, thought it was looking too good.
Does it? Haha. Suppose it's better to find that out now.
Waste of time me tinkering until SC opens.

Ringo

http://www.jockreynolds.com.au/2016/12/11/the-higginator-v-17/

Try this link to help[ till SC opens for you so you can see different scenarios

enzedder

Thanks Ringo you've given me something to do on a quiet day....but secretly I was just hoping _wato or the likes of yourself would fix it for me  ;)

fasttrack13

Quote from: enzedder on December 19, 2016, 06:09:33 PM
Thanks Ringo you've given me something to do on a quiet day....but secretly I was just hoping _wato or the likes of yourself would fix it for me  ;)
Montagna to JJ
Swallow to Myers

;)

enzedder

Quote from: fasttrack13 on December 19, 2016, 10:24:15 PM
Quote from: enzedder on December 19, 2016, 06:09:33 PM
Montagna to JJ
Swallow to Myers

;)
That'll do. ;D