Enzedder's

Started by enzedder, December 04, 2016, 01:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Do not mind it. Bit risky with number of fwd and defense rookies required to play each week. Will not know exactly till Rd 1 but there appears to be nice options in defence and forwards if they all play. You have a few options to tweak as well so would sit on this team.
Bennell if he lines up Rd 1 could be great for you.
Howe is a nice POD (averaged 108 for last 4 games last year) and with 0.5% ownership could be a masterstroke.

fasttrack13

Quote from: enzedder on January 30, 2017, 11:34:36 AM
Quote from: enzedder on January 29, 2017, 07:31:58 AM
Tried out some different combinations forward/ defence and came up with this...rookie heavy in fwds though. 101k left
DEF: Montagna, Rance, Howe, McGrath, Keefe, Sharenberg (Berry, Ryan)

MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Beams, Swallow, Gallucci (Powell Pepper, Myers, Freeman)

RUC: Gawn, Goldstein (Strndica)

FWD: Dahlhaus, Macrae, Ainsworth, Balic, C.Brown, Drew (Long, Eddy)

Sometimes there's one guy you really want but can't afford. For me it was Treloar.
To afford him I made some tweaks to the above team. Mids look super strong now....but is it giving up too much? too risky? too silly? etc

DEF: Rance, Howe, Murphy, McGrath, Keeffe, Sharenberg (Berry, Ryan)

MID: Danger, Pendlebury, Treloar, Rockcliff, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Beams, Gallucci (Powell-Pepper, Myers, Freeman)

RUC: Gawn, Goldstein (Strnadica)

FWD: Dahlhaus, Bennell, Ainsworth, Balic, Brown, Drew (Long, Eddy)

47k remaining...
alternatively 67k if Roughy at F2 instead of Bennell.

Geez, love the mids but might be shooting myself in the foot haha

Electric midfield, Murphy probably needs to be changed... Rest is actualy very nice. I dont mind the forward structure.

HOWE IS A JET THE STATS DON'T LIE

PureSwag

Your fwd looks a bit week only 1 really locked in premium. Bennell can be a prem if he stays out of trouble and healthy. Same with your defenders really only 2 premiums but Murphy could be your 3 if he scores like he did at the start of the year.

Huttabito

I rolled with 2 premium forwards for a while and loved the structure it gave so not going to knock back the structure (may even go back pending rookies) however if rolling with 2 "premium" forwards I would want to bank on someone less risky than Bennell.

Could be disaster if he goes down early and some rookies only get a couple of games.

Money Shot

Yeah the team without Trealor looks much safer as you don't want to be having Bennell at F2 considering he didn't play last year.

enzedder

Quote from: Money Shot on January 31, 2017, 10:05:47 AM
Yeah the team without Trealor looks much safer as you don't want to be having Bennell at F2 considering he didn't play last year.
Fair call. Have to agree.

enzedder

Still toying with the idea to go light in fwds/backs depending on rookies R1.
Obviously will scrap this team if rookies don't allow it
Updated effort...

DEF: Rance, Howe, Keefe, Sharenberg, Hampton, Berry (Newman, Ryan)

MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Treloar, Rockliff, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Beams, Myers (Powell Pepper, Gallucci, Freeman)

FWD: Dahlhaus, Macrae, Roughead, Bowes, Pickett, Drew (Long, Eddy)

Glenmaggie

Quote from: enzedder on February 05, 2017, 07:40:03 AM
Updated effort...

MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Treloar, Rockliff, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Beams, Myers (Powell Pepper, Gallucci, Freeman)

I think Rance and Howe together are risky. Laird or Adams would be great and will be top 6 for sure, but that midfield, that midfield is amazing! Maybe Bennell if he looks good in pre season is a better option than Roughy.

Love the team though, good luck

fasttrack13

Quote from: Glenmaggie on February 05, 2017, 11:14:43 AM
Updated effort...

I think Rance and Howe together are risky. Laird or Adams would be great and will be top 6 for sure, but that midfield, that midfield is amazing! Maybe Bennell if he looks good in pre season is a better option than Roughy.

Love the team though, good luck

Rance and Howe both are jets and one of them will easily be top 6... but they'll both go top 10. No worries there. Midfield is extremely good, could be worth downgrade on beams for defence but not a necessity... i like it

crowls

Great team,  how much cash is left?   Also Berry is interuppted preseason and likely to be late starter, Long has been suspended by club for 2 weeks and will start late as well.   

I am tossing up Bont, Mitchell and Rockliff in my mid options 2/3 required for start of season.   likely to leave Rocky out as Beams has a higher scoring average when both have played.

Bit thin  on defence, definitely see if you can get a laird in for reliability of scoring ( top 10 eoy defender).

Sabretooth Tigers

Updated effort...

Very nice team mate, love the structure. According to AFL website on the injuries section, D Beams to be integrated in to full training " sometime in the coming weeks, although a return date is still up in the air. "  Perhaps trade him to either Scooter or D Swallow then maybe Berry to Thurlow whom I think is worth the 56k more than McGrath.  Cheers and best of luck mate.           ;)

enzedder

Updated but perhaps reactive effort to JLT so far...

DEF: Rance, Howe, Mills, Keefe, Hampton, Vickers-Willis (Newman, Ryan)

MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Beams, D.Swallow, Myers (Powell Pepper, Drew, Fox)

FWD: Dahlhaus, Macrae, Roughead, McCluggage, Bowes, Schoenmakers (Gallucci, Eddy)

Money Shot

Like the team mate!

I really hope Schoenmakers is in the best 22 but I don't see how he is (he is in my team however)

Good team however :)

enzedder

Quote from: Money Shot on February 20, 2017, 06:44:04 PM
Like the team mate!

I really hope Schoenmakers is in the best 22 but I don't see how he is (he is in my team however)

Good team however :)
Potentially gone for Darcy Cameron to give DPP with Strnadica. Placeholder position at the moment but he's got potential.

enzedder

Getting closer to kick off 8)

DEF: Laird, Mills, Roberton, Keefe, Hampton, Vickers-Willis (Newman, Stewart)

MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Beams, O'Meara, D.Swallow (Taranto, Powell Pepper, Fox)

FWD: Dahlhaus, Higgins, Roughead, Bowes, Schoenmakers, Houston (Cameron, Eddy)