Enzedder's

Started by enzedder, December 04, 2016, 01:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelemas

Perryman to Witherden might be a smart move.
I assume that would give you enough cash for Scott to Joel later on.

This opens up an array of things.
Eventually lets you play Lloyd over Shaw which gives you good cover and if Ryan is dropped Shaw can be loopholed.
And if a mid of yours misses a week you can swing Lloyd back into the Mids as cover and play Shaw. 
Witherden also looks quite handy himself.

Obviously depends on how many trades you have left. I'd probably do it if you have 5 or more personally.

enzedder

Quote from: Jelemas on July 03, 2017, 05:16:11 PM
Perryman to Witherden might be a smart move.
I assume that would give you enough cash for Scott to Joel later on.

This opens up an array of things.
Eventually lets you play Lloyd over Shaw which gives you good cover and if Ryan is dropped Shaw can be loopholed.
And if a mid of yours misses a week you can swing Lloyd back into the Mids as cover and play Shaw. 
Witherden also looks quite handy himself.

Obviously depends on how many trades you have left. I'd probably do it if you have 5 or more personally.
Thanks for the tip  ;)
Had thought about it already but really can't do it based on trades left.
The ones I've got have to be for LTIs, not rookies. Ryan will cover. Lloyd can go back via Perryman to cover. Perryman was named an emergency this week too so whilst I don't expect him to come back in, it is not out of the question that he'll come back this year.
Should be okay. Maybe not but Perryman to Witherden who would be my 8th best defensive player isn't worth a trade to me as much as it would be to others...too much of a luxury but thanks anyway.

enzedder

Docherty, Adams, Laird, Roberton, Hibberd, Shaw ( Ryan, Perryman)
Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Bontempelli, DMartin, Treloar, Beams, JLloyd (SSelwood, Myers, Bayok)
Grundy, Witts (Strnadica)
Yeo, Dahlhaus, Macrae, Nankervis, Franklin, Higgins (Greenwood, Eddy)

Have 3 trades left but still pondering trades.

Jelwood in the mids for Lloyd is so much stronger. Straight swap with cash on hand....
Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Bontempelli, DMartin, Treloar, Beams, Jelwood (SSelwood, Bayok, Myers)
OR
SSelwood to NRoo. 7 premo mids with loophole possibilities each week provided Eddy doesn't play. Dahl/Macrae/Yeo could cover as a mid if premo mid is out and all fwds are available. Less reliance on Greenwood and Myers as a only if necessary option.
Yeo, Dahlhaus, Macrae, Nankervis, Franklin, Higgins (NRoo, Eddy)
OR
Don't trade... only 3 left atm.

Ringo

If sitting comfortably in the 8 in leagues including the one you want to win I would hold. use the three trades stragically during finals.

SilverLion

Agree with Ringo here, 2 trades for the last 6 weeks won't be enough, would hold. Team looks pretty solid so wouldn't be too concerned.

enzedder

Thanks for replies.
Will probably hold. Saw SSelwood article today that was positive. Has helped me calm down.
Really I know I should hold but I pride myself on finishing with as high as a rank as possible and with Treloar, Hannebery, Pendlebury, DMartin, Bontempelli, Beams and Lloyd all going below 100 in a full premo midfield last week and dropping 1000 or so places my initial response was to react.