Richmond Offseason Megathread 2016/2017

Started by Nige, August 31, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Haha relax mate, not a lot to say for now, think everyone's just waiting for some actual action to discuss rather than wildly speculating.

GoLions

Quote from: Nige on October 12, 2016, 03:35:28 PM
Haha relax mate, not a lot to say for now, think everyone's just waiting for some actual action to discuss rather than wildly speculating.
Gibbs?

Nige

Quote from: GoLions on October 12, 2016, 03:38:41 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 12, 2016, 03:35:28 PM
Gibbs?
Smitch!

JBs-Hawks

Big Mac

Nige

Dion is a Tiger!

Prestia + 24 for 6 + 2017 2nd rounder

shaker

Nige

Sounds like Lids will be off to GWS tomorrow and Caddy will be a Tiger.

shaker

Quote from: Nige on October 19, 2016, 08:29:51 PM
Sounds like Lids will be off to GWS tomorrow and Caddy will be a Tiger.

Yep no hard feelings with Lids he deserves a crack at a flag as for Caddy they played hardball last week with him time for us to do the same won't be to happy handing over what we get for Lids for him rather we took that to the draft and offer 24

Nige

Dion, Nank and Caddy! Done well boys.  8)

shaker

Quote from: Nige on October 20, 2016, 11:56:28 AM
Dion, Nank and Caddy! Done well boys.  8)

Very good trading this year I wonder if we can put some credit down to Balme being there ? they were quick to say no to Motlop last year we would have probably got him now if we can get GWS's pick 15 I will be over the moon  :D

RaisyDaisy

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-28/tigers-havent-given-up-on-yarran-balme

Will be interesting to see if he can get back into the program and turn things around

Wish him well

shaker

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 28, 2016, 01:34:45 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-28/tigers-havent-given-up-on-yarran-balme

Will be interesting to see if he can get back into the program and turn things around

Wish him well

Reading that it does not sound very good for him I'd say he is about cooked

shaker

More on Yarran the picture in today's paper saying he needs to lose 4 more kilos haha , he is looking nothing like an AFL footballer very out of shape he would want to be careful going swimming at the beach he might get harpooned  :P

tbagrocks

I'm hoping only for tiger fans sake. This new star midfield can create the run and pressure that Rancey and Jacky are crying out for!

Rance needs somebody to kick it to and JR needs someone to kick it to him!

But can the new midfield win hardballs, spread, create pressure, tackle and hit up the scoreboard? Consistently?