Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Quote from: Holz on September 29, 2016, 04:47:30 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on September 29, 2016, 04:18:55 PM
North to trade Goldy for the highest bidder, Wilbur to ruck while Durdin develops

I know/hope your joking.

1. Goldy will not be traded he is the best ruck in the comp and will show that next year when healthy.
2. Will Minson will be insurance if Goldy gets injured as Daw is developing into a forward who pinch hits in the ruck.
3. Sam Durdin will likely be playing as a forward or a defender if we get injuries on those lines. The guy is only 198cm 94kg he isnt big enough to be a ruck and has been playing up forward and down back in the 2s.
4. Brayden Preuss i reckon is our long term ruck, he is a monster, 206cm and 107kg he is already 5cm taller and 4kg heavier then Todd and apparently in drills he can match him in strength. He is playing as the main ruck in the 2s.

Still doesn't explain how the crows would have enough cap space

Levi434

Quote from: Holz on September 29, 2016, 04:47:30 PM
1. Goldy will not be traded he is the best ruck in the comp and will show that next year when healthy.

Ahhh Tim English mate.

I know he'll be good cause English was my fave subject.

Nige

Quote from: Levi434 on September 29, 2016, 05:42:15 PM
Damn man, me too!

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nige on September 29, 2016, 06:38:12 PM
Quote from: Levi434 on September 29, 2016, 05:42:15 PM
Damn man, me too!
I never found anything more boring ;)

Nige

Koop

Quote from: TomK on September 29, 2016, 05:29:51 PM
Quote from: valkorum on September 29, 2016, 01:46:06 PM
ESPN reporting that Bryce Gibbs is open to a trade to Adelaide
I swear these Gibbs rumours come up every year

Mat0369

Pretty much this, they are brought up every year but nothing eventuates. He is happy in Melbourne and at Carlton. He has had big money offers from both clubs and took less to stay at Carlton. It would take a Godfather offer to get him out but for some reason the media brings this up every year even though he hasn't been shopped.

TomK

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 29, 2016, 09:36:06 PM

Pretty much this, they are brought up every year but nothing eventuates. He is happy in Melbourne and at Carlton. He has had big money offers from both clubs and took less to stay at Carlton. It would take a Godfather offer to get him out but for some reason the media brings this up every year even though he hasn't been shopped.
Yeah that's how I'm reading it. Bit of talk his wife is homesick but doubt he'll move. I can dream though :)

Mat0369

Quote from: TomK on September 29, 2016, 10:02:28 PM
Yeah that's how I'm reading it. Bit of talk his wife is homesick but doubt he'll move. I can dream though :)

The best ones were after his B&F season. He buys a million dollar home 5 minutes from Ikon Park, media is adamant he is going to Adelaide. The other issue is what can Adelaide actually give Carlton to get him over? You aren't giving up Lever, I don't think Carlton would be taking picks in the mid teens. I can't see it happening at all.  You can have Daisy if you want though.

Vinny

Sorry gents, I don't think Spite has given you permission to speak on this issue yet so I'm gonna have to ask you to stop.

In the mean time, anyone know how Collingwood have salary cap space to sign all these players?

TomK

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 29, 2016, 10:09:11 PM
The best ones were after his B&F season. He buys a million dollar home 5 minutes from Ikon Park, media is adamant he is going to Adelaide. The other issue is what can Adelaide actually give Carlton to get him over? You aren't giving up Lever, I don't think Carlton would be taking picks in the mid teens. I can't see it happening at all.  You can have Daisy if you want though.
Bickley was saying Pick 13 and Lyons. Mitch Grigg straight swap for Daisy? ;D

Mat0369

Quote from: TomK on September 29, 2016, 10:19:07 PM

Jay

Quote from: TomK on September 29, 2016, 10:19:07 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on September 29, 2016, 10:09:11 PM
No way I'd even do that tbh.

Mat0369

Quote from: Jay on September 29, 2016, 11:06:03 PM
No way I'd even do that tbh.

I'd take your worst player for Daisy just to free up the cap space.

Mat0369

Collingwood are after another in Boomer.