EPL Fantasy 2014/15 Thread.

Started by Jackross10, July 20, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2014, 07:12:16 PM
I like that 2nd team for sure. I just feel like holing that WC for as long as possible, worse could be just around the corner.

Only issue I have with your team, is that it's too Red. I know it means nothing but I always try to spread the Red and Blue around.

Would everyone say Chadli is the best mid under under 6.6? I have that much to spend on a mid (Mata going). Sigurdsson, Fabregas, Ramsay, Sterling my other 4, I don't want to double up either (Therefore not Dyer)

Thanks man. Yah the WC is so tempting. I probably will WC in the end. Yeah I think Chadli, or Larsson from Sunderland. Will be your best shout

Keeper27

Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2014, 07:12:16 PM
I like that 2nd team for sure. I just feel like holing that WC for as long as possible, worse could be just around the corner.

I like it too, but i'd rather hold the WC.

Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2014, 07:12:16 PMWould everyone say Chadli is the best mid under under 6.6? I have that much to spend on a mid (Mata going). Sigurdsson, Fabregas, Ramsay, Sterling my other 4, I don't want to double up either (Therefore not Dyer)

had the same dilemma with silva (he isnt performing as well as i had hoped)
but like you i didnt want to double up with Dyer but with swanseas easier matches coming up it might be a good risk to jump on Dyer.
Swansea - Chelsea (A), S'ampton (H), Sunderland (A), Newcastle (H), Stoke (A), Leicester (H), Everton (A)
as you can see some very decent games coming up. some definite points to get.

Thoughts on my team??

Team - 101.0
Bank - 0.3

dunno what to do on Rooney, i'll wait another week. if United stuff up again he is out.

PowerBug

Wow we have similar teams haha. Yeah hold Rooney, just don't captain him anymore (Mistake I made). ::)

Once you make that change in the middle, time to go for the defence I suppose. Ivanovic is the biggest name in that position.

Keeper27

Quote from: PowerBug on August 31, 2014, 09:54:21 PM
Wow we have similar teams haha. Yeah hold Rooney, just don't captain him anymore (Mistake I made). ::)

Once you make that change in the middle, time to go for the defence I suppose. Ivanovic is the biggest name in that position.

Why would I change the middle? Maybe except for Silva who's under performing.
I love the big 5 mids as the current fwd situation isn't that great.
Sturridge can and will score again soon but not now.
City strikers suck coz you don't know who's on (Aguero if he can stay on the pitch)
Rooney underperformed.
No one else stands out.

My DEF is doing great for the cheap price because of a decent rotation.

BTW.  Liverpool 3-0 oh yeah  ;D and gunners draw  :P

PowerBug

I thought I saw you might jump on Dyer before, must've misread.

Yeah stay away from City strikers at all costs.

T Dog

A serious crash and burn this week   >:( :-[ :'(

Keeper27

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2014, 07:59:38 AM
I thought I saw you might jump on Dyer before, must've misread.

i said "might be a good risk to jump on Dyer. some very decent games coming up"

Quote from: T Dog on September 01, 2014, 08:28:03 AM
A serious crash and burn this week   >:( :-[ :'(

low scoring week. if you break 50 i think thats a good sign.

blue

Had enough Rooney is going and Man U can get stuffed and welcome Mario Balotelli

Jackross10

Worth the hit for Mata and Mutch out? Of so which 2 mids for 14.8 million? I have no city or chelsea coverage, they have tough fixtures so not sure?

timmyparso

Quote from: Jackross10 on September 01, 2014, 11:10:43 AM
Worth the hit for Mata and Mutch out? Of so which 2 mids for 14.8 million? I have no city or chelsea coverage, they have tough fixtures so not sure?

Not worth hit. Mata scored in week 2.

Spite

Am I the only one with Henderson from Liverpool? He's doing decently for his price so far.

Making Rooney captain again I think :s

Keeper27

Quote from: Spite on September 01, 2014, 01:54:24 PM
Am I the only one with Henderson from Liverpool? He's doing decently for his price so far.

he's been great. Siggy is the better option currently @ 6.0

Quote from: Spite on September 01, 2014, 01:54:24 PMMaking Rooney captain again I think :s

LOL, guess Ramsey wasnt much better.

Keeper27

if you guys have under performing Premium mids like myself have you thought about Punchy??

sure CP are poo, but he's a proven gun performer.
12/13 - 110, 13/14 - 131.
those sorta scores are a great return for a bloke that's worth 5.9

always in CP's best (Bonus). if he goes 6+ and Silva bombs again next week im jumping on and using the funds elsewhere.

Jackross10

Quote from: Keeper27 on September 01, 2014, 03:22:20 PM
if you guys have under performing Premium mids like myself have you thought about Punchy??

always in CP's best (Bonus). if he goes 6+ and Silva bombs again next week im jumping on and using the funds elsewhere.

Thinking about him myself for Mutch. I have 5.9. Is he the best option? Or JWP?

Keeper27

Quote from: Jackross10 on September 01, 2014, 03:28:08 PM
Quote from: Keeper27 on September 01, 2014, 03:22:20 PM

Thinking about him myself for Mutch. I have 5.9. Is he the best option? Or JWP?

personally i think he's the better choice.
He's a proven FPL gun. Im thinking of dropping silva for him.