EPL Fantasy 2014/15 Thread.

Started by Jackross10, July 20, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

Quote from: Spite on April 22, 2015, 12:34:15 AM
Update, I am into rank 1230 after being 1330 and 1280 in the past two weeks. Not really moving anywhere so decided to take a gamble this gameweek with some less popular Liverpool players for the double game week. So I'll probably either end top 1k or outside the top 2k. Man I hope its the former!

Great work!! Best of luck with remining rounds.

Spite

Thanks guys! :) I already made my transfers but am panicking now that I've made a big mistake and should have just played it safe and pegged back 50 ranks at a time. Nothing I can do but I'll feel a lot better by this time next week, that's for sure

Spite

Well since Liverpool didn't score, no harm no foul to my ranking which stayed stable at 1.2k on the dot. 6 points from the top 1k, really really hope I can make it with only a few rounds to go.

T Dog

Quote from: Spite on May 01, 2015, 12:10:56 AM
Well since Liverpool didn't score, no harm no foul to my ranking which stayed stable at 1.2k on the dot. 6 points from the top 1k, really really hope I can make it with only a few rounds to go.

Time to get in Rooney then  ;)

PowerBug

Every year I tell myself that I will stay committed to this game for the whole season, never happens. Well done for sticking it out Spite, awesome ranking!!

Spite

Quote from: PowerBug on May 01, 2015, 10:43:20 AM
Every year I tell myself that I will stay committed to this game for the whole season, never happens. Well done for sticking it out Spite, awesome ranking!!

Thanks! Yeah about the halfway mark I stopped checking for 3 game weeks because I was getting a bit bored. Really regret that now because I left players on the field that weren't even playing or had bad fixtures.

Coutinho scoring was a great start to this week. Chelsea keeping a CS and Aguero scoring as my C would push me very very close to the top 1k mark

Spite

Well I didn't click confirm transfers this week so that's my top 1k aspirations gone. Still should finish top 100 in Aus, so got to be happy with that! Runner-up in our league too to my friend whom I invited :P

T Dog

Great effort Spite. I was chasing you down but ran out of time. I ended on 16,276 in Australia . Just needed a few more rounds.

Spite

Quote from: T Dog on May 25, 2015, 08:34:08 AM
Great effort Spite. I was chasing you down but ran out of time. I ended on 16,276 in Australia . Just needed a few more rounds.

Hahaha hilarious as always Tdog  ;D ;D

timmyparso

Quote from: Spite on May 25, 2015, 09:22:28 PM
Quote from: T Dog on May 25, 2015, 08:34:08 AM

Hahaha hilarious as always Tdog  ;D ;D

I think I needed another 5 years to catch Spite. Good effort mate