EPL Fantasy 2014/15 Thread.

Started by Jackross10, July 20, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Not sure on this. Sterling and Sanchez vs Snodgrass/Henderson who rotate each week and Sturridge. I think Sturridge will go boom but the other is more solid. Ahh #LastDayDecision

And it might be better to get Sturridge so I don't have to tak hits during the season,

T Dog

Quote from: Spite on August 15, 2014, 02:07:21 AM
Quote from: T Dog on August 14, 2014, 09:09:42 PM
Think i will start with this lot

Mannone (Myhill)
Lovren, Fonte, Trippier  (Vlaar, Bruce)
Ramsay, Mata, Gerrard, YaYa, El Ahmadi
Rooney,  Giroud  (Naismith)

Whaddayareckondudes?  ;D

From another forum
"Fonte > Clyne

New BPS system favours fullbacks, and Clyne is a flying fullback capable of bombing forwards, completing dribbles and earning assists from crosses.

Verdict: No brainer"

I am not a fan of trippier but some are going for it. Would prefer Ward after GW1. Don't start with Vlaar, high ownership + hard start for villa = cash loss waiting to happen! Look at other 4.5 options like van annholt, ferdinand, chester etc (if you're going chester than change duff to wisdom)

Rest of the team looks good! Could even slip tripper to a 4.5 and after fonte too, grab hazard for gerrard if you're keen but big mid already!

(El Ahmadi may not play so I am assuming you'll be playing in 3-4-3 otherwise you'd need to fix that, maybe to marney or wanyama)

Thanks Spite...all over it .. ;D

Spite

Well with Pulis leaving palace, Ward is no longer in my team :(

T Dog

Luigi197

Seem i might be set on this team. last day panics aha. what do you guys think?

Howard (Myhill)
Luis Filipe, Jones, Lovren (Vlaar, Bruce)
Fabregas, Sanchez, Eriksen, Sterling (El Ahmadi)
Costa, Dzeko, Bojan

if i decide i need to trade Bojan or Dzeko up, then any of my midfielders can take a small hit.
defence seems expensive but i think there's minimal risk there.

MTTY

Currently running with:

De Gea (Krul)

Manquillo, Lovren, Isla (Bruce, Wisdom)

Mata, Fabregas, Hazard, Sterling (James)

Rooney, Bojan, Lukaku

timmyparso

Ross Barkley out for 6-8 weeks if you have him

blue

Quote from: MTTY on August 16, 2014, 11:06:43 AM
Currently running with:

De Gea (Krul)

Manquillo, Lovren, Isla (Bruce, Wisdom)

Mata, Fabregas, Hazard, Sterling (James)

Rooney, Bojan, Lukaku

Mmm manquillo I'm very tempted

Jackross10

The day is here fellas! So excited.

Am going a weak defence with a super strong attack.

PowerBug

Liam Moore (Leicester) and Michael Duff (Burnley). Are they both first team players? If not what $4.0 mil defenders are first XI players? I don't care about scoring potential.

Jackross10

Quote from: PowerBug on August 16, 2014, 01:05:31 PM
Liam Moore (Leicester) and Michael Duff (Burnley). Are they both first team players? If not what $4.0 mil defenders are first XI players? I don't care about scoring potential.

I think Baird, Wisdom, Duff, Bruce and Morre are all a good chance of playing. I have Bruce, Wisdom and Duff :/

Spite

Quote from: Jackross10 on August 16, 2014, 01:08:38 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 16, 2014, 01:05:31 PM

I think Baird, Wisdom, Duff, Bruce and Morre are all a good chance of playing. I have Bruce, Wisdom and Duff :/

Hutton is starting too.

Wisdom, Moore, Hutton, duff, Bruce are the ones you can bank on for early GWs :)

I keep changing between 3-4-3 and 3-5-2, it's doing my head in! With bojan I can rotate with siggy on the bench, but I'm feeling the diouf punt at 6.5 and in 0.4% of teams super tempting!

Vinny

Bojan opens up your budget but I am going to avoid him and just hope he flops.

Forward with best JS for 5.0m anyone please?

Naismith?

Keeper27

Quote from: Vinny on August 16, 2014, 01:32:45 PM
Bojan opens up your budget but I am going to avoid him and just hope he flops.

Forward with best JS for 5.0m anyone please?

Naismith?

jutkie??

nrich102

Last minute team

How bad is this?