Quote from: Purple 77 on December 12, 2014, 07:09:54 PM
Photo taken personally Mac?

Zoomed in on him from my car actually

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on December 12, 2014, 07:15:43 PM

Awesome! A touch jealous, I reckon If I lived in Victoria I'd watch a training session here and there haha.

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 12, 2014, 07:21:56 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on December 12, 2014, 07:15:43 PM

Awesome! A touch jealous, I reckon If I lived in Victoria I'd watch a training session here and there haha.

Haha I didn't actually take the photo that would be a bit creepy - found it on demonland. I should get down to a training session though

Noz

2015 Best and Fairest top 10 predictions

1 - Ben Newton
2 - Nathan Jones
3 - Jesse Hogan
4 - Angus Brayshaw
5 - Christian Petracca
6 - Jack Viney
7 - Dom Tyson
8 - Jeremy Howe
9 - Heritier Lumumba
10 - Aiden Riley

Mailman the 2nd

I'll give you $10000000 if Newton finishes higher than Nathan Jones with a comparable amount of games

Big Mac

http://instagram.com/p/wnpfA_je_j/?modal=true

It's gonna be a while before we see Trenners on the field again

Purple 77

Toga

Ricochet

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2014-12-16/watts-undertakes-revised-training-program

GROIN pain has forced Melbourne's Jack Watts to undertake a revised program in December, but he is expected to return to full training immediately after the Christmas break.

The club decided to wind back his training loads after the 23-year-old noted some groin pain while training in late November.

Max Gawn has made a good comeback from his knee operation and is resuming full training this week.

The improving ruckman injured his meniscus in the final round of 2014 and underwent post-season surgery.

Midfielder Bernie Vince is expected to join in contact work in January after having shoulder surgery post-season.

Mahoney said Vince was back on the track and gradually participating in more drills.

The club is also taking a cautious pre-Christmas approach with Aidan Riley and Dean Terlich, who have both experienced shin problems, and Jake Spencer who is recovering from a back injury.

Midfielder Jack Trengove is now out of a cast after undergoing surgery to repair a navicular injury in October.

"He has moved into the [moon] boot and he will start doing some light load training," Trengove said.

Purple 77

I shudder when I see your name Ric and a link in your post... I've seen too much bad news from such posts haha  :P

Ricochet

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 16, 2014, 05:52:56 PM
I shudder when I see your name Ric and a link in your post... I've seen too much bad news from such posts haha  :P
haha its not intentional man! I swear

Nige

Grazz

Quote from: Big  Mac on December 15, 2014, 09:55:31 PM
http://instagram.com/p/wnpfA_je_j/?modal=true

It's gonna be a while before we see Trenners on the field again

Wow some time needed to get that leg ready for footy.

JBs-Hawks

Ricochet

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-19/young-dees-knee-relief

MELBOURNE draftee Alex Neal-Bullen has escaped serious knee damage after he was injured in a tackling drill at training on Wednesday.

The 18-year-old, who was selected by the Demons at pick No.40 in last month's NAB AFL Draft, dislocated his patella during the drill and was sent for scans on Friday to determine the extent of the damage.

The scans showed Neal-Bullen had escaped serious injury and the club expects the young midfielder to re-join his teammates at training when they return on January 5.

"Scans today (Friday) showed that there was no serious damage and Alex is due to return to training when all our players return at the beginning of the new year," Demons football manager Josh Mahoney told AFL.com.au.