jobe#4

just watched Moneyball...it's kinda like Dream Team the movie haha

My Chumps

Quote from: jobe#4 on November 01, 2014, 10:22:52 AM
just watched Moneyball...it's kinda like Dream Team the movie haha
Stellar film tho

jobe#4

Jukes

flower I hate the A's so much but yeah fantastic film. Probable top 5 sport film w/ Rudy, Rocky, Field of Dreams and the Fighter. Pitt, Hill, Hoffman, Pratt etc make a great cast, and it kept the focus on baseball instead of drifting to personal shower.

Noz

Oh such a great film Moneyball is.

Just watched Lone Survivor for the first team, Absolutely ripping movie

Vinny

Yeah Lone Survivor was quality!

I might go see Fury on Tuesday. 8)

jobe#4

Lone Survivor was good!

really keen to see Fury, partly because it looks awesome with the purple and green tracer bullets but mostly because one of my fav actors, Jon Bernthal, is in it!

kilbluff1985

My Chumps

Quote from: Jukes on November 01, 2014, 04:36:53 PM
flower I hate the A's so much but yeah fantastic film. Probable top 5 sport film w/ Rudy, Rocky, Field of Dreams and the Fighter. Pitt, Hill, Hoffman, Pratt etc make a great cast, and it kept the focus on baseball instead of drifting to personal shower.
Hoop Dreams > Moneyball > The Fighter > Million Dollar Baby > Remember the Titans > The Club

Dunno if we can really count Million Dollar Baby and The Fighter but there's my opinion.

Vinny

jobe#4

Quote from: My Chumps on November 02, 2014, 03:08:18 PM
Hoop Dreams > Moneyball > The Fighter > Million Dollar Baby > Remember the Titans > The Club

Dunno if we can really count Million Dollar Baby and The Fighter but there's my opinion.
surely Remember the Titans gets a higher mention?
greatest movie

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jobe#4 on November 02, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

greatest movie

no mention of "Miracle" ?  ::)

jobe#4

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 02, 2014, 03:33:25 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on November 02, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

greatest movie

no mention of "Miracle" ?  ::)
don't think ive ever seen it... but Remember the Titans is a really really good film!!

Jukes

Rudy is the all time greatest easily for me - no contest. Watch it.

My Chumps

Hoop Dreams is unbeatable. Personally in my top 20 films OAT