AXVS: Leaderboard - 2013 Awards

Started by Colliwobblers, February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

For the spud award... Should it be minimum 10 games for an Asian team or is it just 10 games - doesnt matter whether named or not?

BB67th

Quote from: Jayman on April 22, 2013, 06:42:19 PM
For the spud award... Should it be minimum 10 games for an Asian team or is it just 10 games - doesnt matter whether named or not?
10 games Asian team I think. It is an AXV award not an AFL award.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on April 22, 2013, 06:57:45 PM
Quote from: Jayman on April 22, 2013, 06:42:19 PM
10 games Asian team I think. It is an AXV award not an AFL award.

YES - i was meaning ten games this season - hence 10 games for an AXVS team.

Colliwobblers

awards updated on running tallies.

Toga

Wow, Lambs leading total points? :o

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on April 30, 2013, 09:32:50 PM
Wow, Lambs leading total points? :o

Yes it is correct i checked :)

a mid 1600 a mid 1800 a mid 1900 and 2 2000+  all adds up to 9466 anyway :)

i think i missed the lambs in the previous weeks leader boards as they were lower on the ladder, but

YES THE LAMBS LEAD THE TOTAL POINTS :)

Nige

JB told me to post this.  :)

Mayes should be on 143 avg as he has only played one AXV match

KoopKicka

I reckon Jettas gonna win the spud award. :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: NigeyS on April 30, 2013, 10:14:36 PM
JB told me to post this.  :)

Mayes should be on 143 avg as he has only played one AXV match

you tell Mr. JB that if he wants to work out all the first year players averages over the entire season for ONLY the games they have played while named on field in an AXVs game.

he can do the rising star award with my full support ;)

Colliwobblers

Leader board for awards updated, despite the scintillating form of the Lambs who have not only taken the lead in the Golden Dragon award, but have extended their lead in the Golden Buddha award, I am sticking with the Folders for the favourite for the Asian Cup for now.

The head hunters climb to the top of the ladder as they continue to impress and on % lead the way in the Asia Cup.

The Crabs remain the Wooden Chopstick favourite,

The new #1 in the oriental medal comes from outside the first 6 weeks top 4 with a bullet,

the key fwds westhoff and cloke remain the leaders for the Jade Ring with equal scores of 224, all other players finding it impossible to reach or exceed the level so far.

The golden tater award remains largely unchanged as the players playing one game as sub remain the lowest averaging players for now.

This week there were 13 players to poll votes in the GREAT KHALI AWARD who had all not polled a vote in any previous game this season.

This award unlike the AFL version is diverse and the list of players to have polled votes is vast, being the AXVS is a fantasy football competition the players who poll the votes are the true players who dominate a game and score the most, in effect changing the fortunes of their owners for the round and truly being worthy of polling votes in the game they dominate.

I am counting the votes each game and recording them and we will have a game by game round by round count at the end of the season, but i am not totalling them as i go so I can honestly say I have no idea who leads and will be as surprised as everyone else when the count happens at the end of the season I will tally it as I go and only know the winner when we all do.

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 08, 2013, 10:39:07 PM
the key fwds westhoff and cloke remain the leaders for the Jade Ring with equal scores of 224, all other players finding it impossible to reach or exceed the level so far.

NRoo scored 214 in round 5. Only 10 off Cloke/Westhoff. :(

Toga

Mover over GoldenTaterHoff, Stevie J for the oriental medal! :P

Lambs are well represented in the awards so far! :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on May 08, 2013, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 08, 2013, 10:39:07 PM

NRoo scored 214 in round 5. Only 10 off Cloke/Westhoff. :(

close but no cigar :)

fear not those 224 scores will be smashed before long, last season we saw many much much bigger.

still for now 224 is the benchmark. Until Beams is back  :o

Nails

Until Buddy puts on his "I give a flower today" boots

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on May 08, 2013, 11:05:31 PM
Until Buddy puts on his "I give a flower today" boots

mark, kick, goal = 20

times 13

= 260

+ whatever else he did that game.....

can't remember the total but it was over 300  :o

bound to do that again at least once this season.... eventually ?