AXVS: Leaderboard - 2013 Awards

Started by Colliwobblers, February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on February 10, 2013, 06:42:41 PM
I'm also happy to help design stuff if need be :)

Togo if your happy to help please discuss with Adamant he is the AXVS official arteest but appreciate your offer for helping out and looking at some of the team threads there is some help needed  :o

Justin Bieber

Hey Toga can you design me a jersey? Lol

Nails

My BXVs, WXVs and EXVs all need new designs iirc

Get on it ;)

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 06:57:55 PM
Quote from: Adamant on February 10, 2013, 06:37:26 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 06:35:12 PM
so this thread is for ongoing updates of the awards as the season progresses, but I will put in a favourite for the CW Cup, but you the runner of it can tell me who the favourite is NOW and each round so I can update it for you/everyone.

so tell me know our favourite is?

You're the favourite Colli. You have Kane Lucas and he is like captain material in the NAB Cup. :o

Also, do you want me to design some cups/trophies for each award?

I am not sure we get to pick a team each round so kane lucas not even in my side - not sure exactly how tbag is working it yet ?

as for the awards, happy for you to improve on or redesign each award here is what they are at the moment, pretty random and just images off the net.

here they are the current ones :  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66632.msg864075.html#msg864075

if you can do up better awards, or trophy or cup or medals that relate to the name of each award I would love you too.

Also thanks for what you have done so far, I need a copy of my new banner from you to put on the home page.

and if you don't mind i will PM all coaches shortly to ask them to check their banners for assistant coaches ect to make sure they are up to date and PM you any changes if they are not, and again if you can do them and pm to me to post i would love you even more which is hard but still possible :)

also have a look at this link and see if you can get me a nice little square logo box think it is 100x100 or 200x200 can't remember for each team to use in this rivalry thread for logo.

HERE :  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66632.msg869851.html#msg869851

i would also like to have one for each team to post next to results and awards etc.......

even if you just do one same size for each of the clubs that doesn't have one yet its better than nothing, but we could probably use having ALL teams logo's redone to match new club designs/banners ?

oh and while your at..... no just joking thats all for now :)

Alright, on it. Sorry to the 2-3 people who asked for a logo re-design, but It's just too much work for me at the moment. :(

I might get around to it in a couple of weeks when I have a bit more time. :)

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on February 10, 2013, 07:02:39 PM
Hey Toga can you design me a jersey? Lol

Yep i'll get on to it. Already doing ones for two other teams atm so i'll get it to you when i can. :)

You too Nails. :)

Colliwobblers

good work Toga ! if you left it to these guys they would be wearing pumps and stubbies and a wife beater for round one ....

kit  ???  what kit  :o

Toga

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 07:39:20 PM
good work Toga ! if you left it to these guys they would be wearing pumps and stubbies and a wife beater for round one ....

kit  ???  what kit  :o

Hahahah no worries, I'm more than happy to do it :) I actually like designing stuff :o haha

If anyone else wants anything, feel free to place your order ;)

Colliwobblers

running tallies updates end of round 1.

Adamant

Nice work Colli, good to see the Bears leading 4 awards haha.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Adamant on April 02, 2013, 12:22:17 AM

And good to see Mr Ablett is leading two of the other awards.

Going to be real hard to displace him from the top spot in those awards now :D

Who decides on the Great Khali awards Colli? You?

Reckon Gaz is leading that category as well - single-handedly dragged me over the line in our match.

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 02, 2013, 01:49:09 PM

Reckon Gaz is leading that category as well - single-handedly dragged me over the line in our match.

The players scored decide on it :)

Each round every game played 3 voted , 2 votes, 1 vote to the top 3 sportsbet scoring players from each game.

similar to the Brownlow.

I have already done round ones games and will do each weeks games up until round 19 i think (our home and away season).

We will have an awards night at teh end of the season and i will run a count on the Great Khali award where i post votes round by round and a tally.

you can know the winner by doing the count throughout the season, but i think it would be more enjoyable to not know until the night.

so it may not be the highest averaging or even the highest total player in sportsbet points that wins this, it will be the one who performs the best on field (in sportsbet points) in the most of his games that wins.

there was an example this week where a player from a losing team got the 3 votes ahead of the two best scoring players on the winning team.

will be interesting to see how the count goes but that is to wait until the awards night.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 02, 2013, 07:11:35 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 02, 2013, 01:49:09 PM

The players scored decide on it :)

Each round every game played 3 voted , 2 votes, 1 vote to the top 3 sportsbet scoring players from each game.

similar to the Brownlow.

I have already done round ones games and will do each weeks games up until round 19 i think (our home and away season).

We will have an awards night at teh end of the season and i will run a count on the Great Khali award where i post votes round by round and a tally.

you can know the winner by doing the count throughout the season, but i think it would be more enjoyable to not know until the night.

so it may not be the highest averaging or even the highest total player in sportsbet points that wins this, it will be the one who performs the best on field (in sportsbet points) in the most of his games that wins.

there was an example this week where a player from a losing team got the 3 votes ahead of the two best scoring players on the winning team.

will be interesting to see how the count goes but that is to wait until the awards night.

Ok cool.

I look forward to awards night and hearing - "3 Votes: G Ablett (Taiwan Dolphins)" over and over again :D :D

Ricochet

Colliwobblers

updated - and yes i changed - or rather didn't change the favourite.