AXVS: Leaderboard - 2013 Awards

Started by Colliwobblers, February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

RUNNING TALLIES AND LEADERS AND FAVOURITES FOR THE AXVS 2013 AWARDS

ASIAN CUP (Premiers)

Current Favourite: Manila Folders

WOODEN CHOPSTICK (LAST POSITION ON THE LADDER AFTER H&A SEASON)

Current Favourite: Tibetan Llamas

THE COLLIWOBBLES CAP (PRE SEASON CW CUP WINNERS)

WINNER: UAE TIGERS

ASIA CUP (Minor Premiers) current ladder

1. Folders
2. Dolphins
3. Lambs
4. Bears

GOLDEN BUDDHA  (HIGHEST SCORING TEAM IN TOTAL POINTS FOR THE H&A SEASON) current points

1. Mongolian Lambs - 28267
2. Manila Folders - 28198
3. Bangladesh Bears - 27491
4. Taiwan Dolphins - 27238
5. Australian Ales - 26831
6. UAE Tigers - 26800

ORIENTAL MEDAL (HIGHEST AVERAGING PLAYER FOR THE H&A SEASON)

1. Ablett, Gary 161.77
2. Johnson, Steve 154.78
3. Swan, Dane 151.36
4. Pendlebury, Scott 146.07
5. Stanton, Brent 145.92
6. Griffen, Ryan 145.50
7. Riewoldt, Nick 145.31
8. Montagna, Leigh 142.85
9. Barlow, Michael 142.54
10. Selwood, Scott 142.08
11. Goddard, Brendon 141.50
12. Cornes, Kane 140.79
13. Jack, Kieren 140.43
14. O'Keefe, Ryan 139.93
15. Mitchell, Tom 138.60
16. Cloke, Travis 138.54
17. Kennedy, Josh J. 138.54
18. Douglas, Richard 136.93
19. Ebert, Brad 136.93
20. Dangerfield, Patrick 135.79

GOLDEN DRAGON (TEAM WITH HIGHEST SCORE FOR A SINGLE ROUND DURING H&A SEASON)

Current Leader: FOLDERS - 2286 (away)

JADE RING (PLAYER WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE FOR A SINGLE ROUND DURING H&A SEASON)

Current Leader: Tom T Lynch - 257

RISING STAR (AS PER TOGA RUN COMPETITION)

"REFER TO TOGA"

SPUD OF THE YEAR (GOLDEN TATER) - PLAYER ON AN AXVS LIST WHO PLAYS 10 GAMES AND HAS LOWEST AVERAGE OVER H&A SEASON

(LIST FROM PLAYERS TO HAVE PLAYED 9 GAMES MINIMUM SO FAR)

534. May, Steven 57.10
549. Wright, Sam 54.00
550. Brown, Mitchell J. 54.00   
563. Morris, Steven 52.62
565. Brown, Nathan J. 52.29
569. Wilkinson, Joel 51.89
572. Hannath, Jack 51.11
575. Lonergan, Tom 50.29
596. Dawson, Zac 41.8
597. Corr, Aidan 41.4

(subject to players playing 10 games)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS ( TO BE ADVISED)

N/A

THE GREAT KHALI AWARD ( MVP - AXVS BROWNLOW - 3-2-1 POINTS AWARDED PER ROUND FOR 3 BEST PERFORMERS)

* This tally will be keep private until the count at the end of the season on the awards night.

Nails

How are the folders favourite?

::)

Joke thread is joke.

picker_man

haha i was thinking the same thing Nails, that is a bit of a joke!!

Nails

Their interchange = 101 and 107 average

So bascially their 1st and 2nd best players that can't make their lineup in top 4 backs/mids/fwds or in ruck

Our interchange average 123 and 117 lol and we have Howlett 117 and Young 108 in the reserves...

Colliwobblers

Settle down spuds :)

based on the champion data ranking ONLY, as the season progressed the favourites will change now won't they. We will see how everyone goes round 1 and I guess we will know more.

Not really up to me to pick a favourite at this stage so the ranking points was the only way.

Toga

Good on ya Colli for doing up these rankings, they're a good measure to see who is definitely in contention for the cup this year before the season starts, but I agree that favourites will change constantly throughout the season. Will all come down to breakouts, injuries, form drops & depth 8)

Can't wait to get this season started! :D

Nails

Lol at how we contested the grand final winner...

However nobody argued with the wooden chopstick winner  ;D

Justin Bieber

The only person who has any chance of getting the spoon over tbag is nost haha and it's unlikely

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 10, 2013, 05:37:01 PM
The only person who has any chance of getting the spoon over tbag is nost haha and it's unlikely

I reckon I got a shot at it.

tbagrocks

I got some guys that could gun it ;) other than my midfield which will match most, guys like Jacobs, Vickery, Smith, Pittard, Otten, Butcher plus any bolters could really improve and be very good this year

What about a CW Cup winner CW?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 10, 2013, 06:21:18 PM
I got some guys that could gun it ;) other than my midfield which will match most, guys like Jacobs, Vickery, Smith, Pittard, Otten, Butcher plus any bolters could really improve and be very good this year

What about a CW Cup winner CW?

THe Colliwobblers / Wobbles Cap / Cup ?

Colliwobblers

so this thread is for ongoing updates of the awards as the season progresses, but I will put in a favourite for the CW Cup, but you the runner of it can tell me who the favourite is NOW and each round so I can update it for you/everyone.

so tell me know our favourite is?

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 06:35:12 PM
so this thread is for ongoing updates of the awards as the season progresses, but I will put in a favourite for the CW Cup, but you the runner of it can tell me who the favourite is NOW and each round so I can update it for you/everyone.

You're the favourite Colli. You have Kane Lucas and he is like captain material in the NAB Cup. :o

Also, do you want me to design some cups/trophies for each award?

Toga

I'm also happy to help design stuff if need be :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on February 10, 2013, 06:37:26 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 06:35:12 PM

You're the favourite Colli. You have Kane Lucas and he is like captain material in the NAB Cup. :o

Also, do you want me to design some cups/trophies for each award?

I am not sure we get to pick a team each round so kane lucas not even in my side - not sure exactly how tbag is working it yet ?

as for the awards, happy for you to improve on or redesign each award here is what they are at the moment, pretty random and just images off the net.

here they are the current ones :  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66632.msg864075.html#msg864075

if you can do up better awards, or trophy or cup or medals that relate to the name of each award I would love you too.

Also thanks for what you have done so far, I need a copy of my new banner from you to put on the home page.

and if you don't mind i will PM all coaches shortly to ask them to check their banners for assistant coaches ect to make sure they are up to date and PM you any changes if they are not, and again if you can do them and pm to me to post i would love you even more which is hard but still possible :)

also have a look at this link and see if you can get me a nice little square logo box think it is 100x100 or 200x200 can't remember for each team to use in this rivalry thread for logo.

HERE :  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66632.msg869851.html#msg869851

i would also like to have one for each team to post next to results and awards etc.......

even if you just do one same size for each of the clubs that doesn't have one yet its better than nothing, but we could probably use having ALL teams logo's redone to match new club designs/banners ?

oh and while your at..... no just joking thats all for now :)