AXVS: Leaderboard - 2013 Awards

Started by Colliwobblers, February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

no biggy, can always read the thread after the fact :)  wednesday or sunday seem popular, i will wait to hear from a few more and make a call. not going to be anything exciting, i'll just post the results of the awards, and have the rising star guru do that, and post a round by round game by game count of the brownlow.

it was all but decided but believe it or not is still up for grabs....

unlike the real brownlow which is already swinging from the bald mans neck.... like 3 weeks ago or more...

Justin Bieber

Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday night I usually go to bed around 830-9pm lol.

Toga

Wednesday/Sunday night suits me fine if that's the general consensus, not Thursdays though! That's probably my only restriction...

As for the Rising Star, I was thinking after this week (?) I send a PM around to everyone for a PRIVATE 5-4-3-2-1 vote, which will determine the winner of the Rising Star this year...

So I send out a list of nominees, and everyone sends back in order their votes of who they think should get the award; the 5 votes for their most prolific nominee for the year. But no voting for your own players, something I will police strictly.

So votes to be sent back to me privately, I will collate the results and PM Colliwobblers with the result (or I am happy to announce it at the start of the awards night or something if CW wants it kept secret ;)).

And then I will figure out a team of the year based on the most nominated players, or highest averaging players (will construct a poll for this now to decide which one it should be based).

Jay

Im free whenever lol

Quote from: whatlez on July 29, 2013, 06:56:48 PM
Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday night I usually go to bed around 830-9pm lol.
lightweight :P

Jroo

Any night should be good for me besides Friday.

Memphistopheles

Wednesday night doesn't work for me as I have football training.

Any other night is good though.

Colliwobblers

Sunday looking likely but i will send out a pm when i can be flowered through this week. :)

Ricochet

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM
JADE RING (PLAYER WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE FOR A SINGLE ROUND DURING H&A SEASON)

Current Leader: Tom T Lynch - 257
Just realised we now have a joint leader for highest score to ever be posted with JJK going 257 a few weeks ago

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on June 11, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

Just realised we now have a joint leader for highest score to ever be posted with JJK going 257 a few weeks ago
flower, Jroo 6 points off  :'(

Ricochet

Quote from: JROO8 on June 11, 2014, 03:06:09 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on June 11, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

flower, Jroo 6 points off  :'(
haha yep a few have gone close
Roughy 248 and SJ 225 also up there

Ricochet

Also Blake Acres and Xavier currently hold the worst score of a round with both scoring a 2, closely followed by Mav Weller with a 3.

Nails

I had Luke McPharlin score 0 once. Think one or two players have scored negatives before too.

Ricochet

lol that would suck. Had a look and no negative scores so far this year... yet