AXVS: Leaderboard - 2013 Awards

Started by Colliwobblers, February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Go you good Lambs! :D

Leading three criteria: Golden Dragon, Golden Buddha, Oriental Medal!

As for the "Refer To Toga" for the Rising Star stuff, we still haven't reached a decision - still have two or three coaches to respond to my PM.

And tbag.... LOL @ Jimmy Toumpas being a front runner for the Golden Tater! ;D ;D :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on May 28, 2013, 07:22:26 PM
Go you good Lambs! :D

Leading three criteria: Golden Dragon, Golden Buddha, Oriental Medal!

As for the "Refer To Toga" for the Rising Star stuff, we still haven't reached a decision - still have two or three coaches to respond to my PM.

And tbag.... LOL @ Jimmy Toumpas being a front runner for the Golden Tater! ;D ;D :P

as for my vote - i vote with the majority in this vote - if it is deadlocked at the end pm me and i will vote. otherwise i just support the majority.

as for the coached who have not voted yet - pm them again and tell them to vote NOW - I said.  you need to be firm

we are a disreputable bunch us Asians......

tbagrocks

Two years ago as a 17 year old kid, Jimmy the Gun toumpas was GOG in the Eagles Grand Final win! His whole finals series was better than I say a Wingard or Cooney play

I'm not sure what's going on but, he's a nugget of skill and muscle, he'll fire up at some point! Just like Trengove, Watts, Skul ... Oh wait .......

Colliwobblers

kids take time, it is the HUGE minority that come in and fire from the start....

not counting the mature age rooks/recruits, most of the kids take time. especially the big ones for whatever reason...

i still like viney better :)

Toga

OK! Rising star is almost decided upon.. Hopefully the results of the vote will be able to be posted tomorrow. :)

tbagrocks

Why would I chase so hard for a top pick if I thought I could just get a Viney, Wines, etc

You will see! ;)

Justin Bieber

Surely Wines is s favourite? There is some players who are realistically not good enough? Wines is so valuable that I used him several times this year so on voting then Wines should win for him playing most games in my teams. Cept Omeara... Who else plays consistently for their sides?

Colliwobblers

you would think Vlastuin and Macrae will maybe thurlow and anderson from the hawks when he is fit....

there are a few others.... but o'meara over wines for the top two on my list so far.

hard to call with crouch out too who knows how many games he will end up playing and how he will go.....

Justin Bieber

Imo you need to play minimum 15-18 games. How many games does the rising star usually play? What 20?

Colliwobblers

well most of those guys i mentioned wont play 15-18 maybe vlastuin will maybe macrae but surely not the others.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 28, 2013, 09:44:33 PM
well most of those guys i mentioned wont play 15-18 maybe vlastuin will maybe macrae but surely not the others.

So are they an actual shot to win the real rising star?

Colliwobblers

probably not, think omeara wines or the Adelaide chap are looking good so far....

tbagrocks

Second year Sammy has It locked! It's over

Crows get two in three years, youth good enough to cancel the two draft penalties

Thanks SKurt!

Toga

Well the Dolphins sure gave taking the Golden Dragon from us a shot!

Still in our hands though... For now. :o

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Toga on June 04, 2013, 07:43:44 PM
Well the Dolphins sure gave taking the Golden Dragon from us a shot!

Still in our hands though... For now. :o

You've got it for at least another three weeks as well I think with the byes coming up.

Dolphins have hit top form and no-one can stop us.

Playing the mightly Llamas this week. Could get messy, though with a few players out and tbag having mainly adelaide players it could be close