AXVS: Leaderboard - 2013 Awards

Started by Colliwobblers, February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Noz

Tom Mitchell would hold that average for the rest of his life.

Colliwobblers

Updated after round 14, all except the spuds :)

Colliwobblers

leader boards updated.

spuds are players only who have played 9 games so far - remembering 10 must be played to qualify....

if you have a player in the top 10 spuds ?   STOP STARTING HIM :)

i think half the top 20 players are dongs....

Yes Whatlez Boak dropped to 21 this week  :-X

Justin Bieber

Barlow nd Scooter at least, but Boak :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 05:19:20 PM
Settle down spuds :)

based on the champion data ranking ONLY, as the season progressed the favourites will change now won't they. We will see how everyone goes round 1 and I guess we will know more.

Not really up to me to pick a favourite at this stage so the ranking points was the only way.

As for the contention pre season about the favourite and the champion data ranking points I added up to rate the teams.

If you look at the official team thread with rankings and the ladder - pretty damn close.

Vipers the main "wrong" one, but no beams accounts for a bit of that....

otherwise pretty close i reckon....

dongs should be doing better but their head coach can't pick a captain no good  ;D

tbagrocks

Yes the Dongs have a Buckley coach, needs to go to get the great team to fire :o

Just kidding Nails ;)

Adamant

Hmm, don't think we've got a chance at the Golden Buddha anymore. :(

Just too many premos that have been injured for extended periods. Boyd and Waters have combined for 16 games out of a possible 30. But then other guys like Tuck, Cross, Boomer (drafted him knowing he'd miss the first 6 though) and Stanley have missed quite a few games.

Toga

Hey I've had my share of missing premos as well ;)

Dixon has missed near a month now, Tippett 12 weeks, SJ a month injured and then suspension, Murphy injuries, Bock nowhere to be seen, Cooney spent near a month injured... Depth!! 8)

Justin Bieber

Elephants second on points against :(  got more points than the Gazelles :o

Colliwobblers

NOT UPDATING THIS ANY MORE SO THERE IS SOME SUSPENSE AS TO WHO WINS WHAT AWARDS, EVEN THOUGH THE RESULTS ARE OBVIOUS BASED ON THE LADDER AND THE SPORTSBET SITE....

NOW I NEED FEEDBACK AND WILL SEND A PM AS TO WHAT NIGHT WE WANT THE AWARDS NIGHT, SIMPLY WILL ANNOUNCE AND AWARD ALL OUR AWARDS AND DO THE GREAT KHALI (BROWNLOW) COUNT.

ALSO NEED SUBMISSIONS FOR A NEW NAME FOR THE GREAT KHALI AWARD. WILL TAKE SUGGESTIONS AND IT WILL GO ON THE LIST OF THINGS TO VOTE ON.

Ricochet

Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays are good for me

Noz

Well I barely have any time but i suppose sunday would be best for me.

nostradamus

Wednesday and Sunday nights are best for me

BB67th

Don't really mind what day. Wednesday - Friday probably the best time.