AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

If you want to make a grand final win as likely as possible, sometimes you have to pay a bit overs and give up future potential.

Clancee could be a Dane Swan 2.0, kid is a jet. But he's not guaranteed to be a 2013 jet.

There's a chance he could out average Stanton in 2013 if Stants cops the huge tags, but shouldn't with BJ there lol

Adamant

Quote from: Nails on February 08, 2013, 01:15:21 AM
If you want to make a grand final win as likely as possible, sometimes you have to pay a bit overs and give up future potential.

Clancee could be a Dane Swan 2.0, kid is a jet. But he's not guaranteed to be a 2013 jet.

There's a chance he could out average Stanton in 2013 if Stants cops the huge tags, but shouldn't with BJ there lol

I just hope you get an injury to one of your mids now, won't have Clancee as depth anymore. :D

Nails

We still have Howlett 117 unsubbed and Clinton Young 108 (should improve at Pies)

Adamant

Quote from: Nails on February 08, 2013, 01:22:40 AM
We still have Howlett 117 unsubbed and Clinton Young 108 (should improve at Pies)

Great cover, but I think you're underrating us with Moloney, Rischitelli, and K.Mitchell.

Moloney is equal to young, if not better. Your comment last night of Moloney not being able to pass 95 was a joke. 110+ for sure.

I really rate Howlett though, he is a gun. Rischitelli had a shocker last year (he didn't have a pre-season), but if he gets back to 2010/11 form, he'll be 120+.

Mitchell will also be a great scorer when he plays. He is still on the rookie list, but Gray/Hartlett etc will get injured again, so he'll come in and gun it.

Nails

And yes Clancee loss (if colli approves) hurts our mid depth...

But that's part of the Bartel luxury.

Hale is a sufficient ruck @ 101 average.

Therefore if Howlett and Young are both unavailable for whatever reason

Bartel > Mids as cover
Hale > Ruck
Roughead > Fwds

And we don't lose that many points that way either :)

tbagrocks

:o I say again :o

Nails you're hammering close your window faster than Dean Robinson can say "I didn't do it"

Nails

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 08, 2013, 01:51:18 AM
:o I say again :o

Nails you're hammering close your window faster than Dean Robinson can say "I didn't do it"

I have no idea what you're on about.

Justin Bieber

Wow I have to say its pretty one sided. But meh, Jroo deserves massive one sided trades.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JROO8 on February 08, 2013, 12:57:14 AM
Quote from: Nails on February 08, 2013, 12:52:24 AM
JROO8 (UAE Tigers) gives Brent Stanton + Dustin Fletcher + Caloan Mooney
For
Nails (Hong Kong Dongs) gives Clancee Pearce + Ryan Griffen + Sam Blease

JROO8 to confirm

This trade took over 50 PMs to work out. I feel perhaps we're paying over slightly, but what Stanton should bring to the team with BJ Goddard to detract as priceless.

I'm slightly in fear of Stanton getting tagged and spudding though, will be huge overs then.

Wish I could add in a side deal like, doesn't go through if Essendon are eliminated from 2013 lol.
Confirmed
And lol nah it's the risk you take if Stanton gets banned, too bad lol :p

APPROVED

it's not massively uneven or unfair.

like Nails won his trade with me in a big way because i needed that defender, team needs have to be considered i think blease is a loss fletcher is a year prospect but nails replaces chaplin with this trade and gains a massive ceiling with stanton where jroo gets the young gun his team desires for its future success in blease and to a lesser extent pearce. i don't mind the trade, it is as expected JROO trading for the future and Nails trading for now.

one thing is for sure Stanton is captain material one week and bench material the next, we will see how well Nails predicts his scoring throughout the season :)

Nails

Only time I see Stants as captain is when Franklin is out injured :-x

Clancee Pearce is a greater prospect than Blease by a mile Colli.

He averaged 117 (unsubbed) as a 21yo and is Ross Lyon's pet. He'll be Dane Swan-esque. Kid is an absolute champion. 126 average in his last 7 games.

Adamant

Yeah, definitely agree with Nails there.

Blease will never be a great fantasy scorer IMO. More of an impact player.

Clancee is a million times better.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on February 08, 2013, 02:11:23 AM
Only time I see Stants as captain is when Franklin is out injured :-x

Clancee Pearce is a greater prospect than Blease by a mile Colli.

He averaged 117 (unsubbed) as a 21yo and is Ross Lyon's pet. He'll be Dane Swan-esque. Kid is an absolute champion. 126 average in his last 7 games.

i disagree he is a fremantle hack and to compare him to Swan is ridiculous.

Blease is a kid, ofcourse he is an "impact player" no consistancy yet but he will get better and better clancee wont, to compare him to luke ball would flatter him, to compare him to Dane Swan is absolute and total sacrilidge and you should have your mouth washed out with soap for doing so  ;D

tbagrocks

Yeh because Ryan Griffin's just a spud ::)

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on February 08, 2013, 01:57:19 AM
Wow I have to say its pretty one sided. But meh, Jroo deserves massive one sided trades.
Haha   8)

Toga

TOGA (Mongolian Lambs) gives: Travis Varcoe
TOR01DOC (Taiwan Dolphins) gives: Luke Hodge

Good trade for both teams, doc needs fwds so he gets one in Varcoe, we get a bit of a risk in return but when he is fit we'll use Hodge as a utility or mid cover.

Tor01doc to confirm