AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: Nails on February 05, 2013, 01:51:25 AM
We did the averages after you already had Waters and that...

Just had another look, and yeah, you're right. I did have Waters included in the averages, but definitely not Lewis and Wellingham. They average 111 and 120 respectively, so would've boosted our average a lot.

KoopKicka

Toga

nostradamus

Hey Colli, l was just wondering if the Russian Roulettes were here instead of EXV what rating you would have given them?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: nostradamus on February 07, 2013, 01:03:10 AM
Hey Colli, l was just wondering if the Russian Roulettes were here instead of EXV what rating you would have given them?

i would have to go through the prospectus for every player on their list and rank the team, but please don't ask me to. TOO BUSY

the rankings are how champion data ranks the players not me, i assigned points for each bracket of champion data's rankings is all, but pretty much how the AXVs lists have been rated is how champion data ranks the AFL lists.

I was going to do average age and average draft pick for every team like they do to but -- forget it ! too much work

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 07, 2013, 01:55:46 AM

i would have to go through the prospectus for every player on their list and rank the team, but please don't ask me to. TOO BUSY

the rankings are how champion data ranks the players not me, i assigned points for each bracket of champion data's rankings is all, but pretty much how the AXVs lists have been rated is how champion data ranks the AFL lists.

I was going to do average age and average draft pick for every team like they do to but -- forget it ! too much work
I was about to say. Don't ask him to do it for you lol.

nostradamus

sorry man, was a bit bored last night and got wondering.......might have to get off my lazy @rse and give it a go myself

* l reckon the Roulettes would crack the 200 eeeaaasssyyyy  :P

Nails

Russian Roulettes...

Try Russian Spudettes.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on February 07, 2013, 10:16:09 AM

sorry man, was a bit bored last night and got wondering.......might have to get off my lazy @rse and give it a go myself

* l reckon the Roulettes would crack the 200 eeeaaasssyyyy  :P
You have 6 less players though.

JBs-Hawks

thats only 6 points lost though as they would be spuds

Holz

the eagles would surely take the record, i would have quite a few 9s.

Jay

Willing to trade Steele Sidebottom for a premium back under 30.

PM me :)

Nails

JROO8 (UAE Tigers) gives Brent Stanton + Dustin Fletcher + Caloan Mooney
For
Nails (Hong Kong Dongs) gives Clancee Pearce + Ryan Griffen + Sam Blease

JROO8 to confirm

This trade took over 50 PMs to work out. I feel perhaps we're paying over slightly, but what Stanton should bring to the team with BJ Goddard to detract as priceless.

I'm slightly in fear of Stanton getting tagged and spudding though, will be huge overs then.

Wish I could add in a side deal like, doesn't go through if Essendon are eliminated from 2013 lol.

Jroo

Quote from: Nails on February 08, 2013, 12:52:24 AM
JROO8 (UAE Tigers) gives Brent Stanton + Dustin Fletcher + Caloan Mooney
For
Nails (Hong Kong Dongs) gives Clancee Pearce + Ryan Griffen + Sam Blease

JROO8 to confirm

This trade took over 50 PMs to work out. I feel perhaps we're paying over slightly, but what Stanton should bring to the team with BJ Goddard to detract as priceless.

I'm slightly in fear of Stanton getting tagged and spudding though, will be huge overs then.

Wish I could add in a side deal like, doesn't go through if Essendon are eliminated from 2013 lol.
Confirmed
And lol nah it's the risk you take if Stanton gets banned, too bad lol :p

Adamant

JROO wins there I think, but Stanton looks so much better in the midfield than Griffen.