AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Scrads

Yeah thats cool, I was gonna post a screen shot anyway but thats fine if you want to get a mod to do it :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Scrads on August 15, 2012, 12:59:30 AM
Yeah thats cool, I was gonna post a screen shot anyway but thats fine if you want to get a mod to do it :)

i would trust you no issues there just thought best to go to the top if we had to go to anyone :) i thought i would do it and email everyone with screen shot, but the thing is i could just generate it until i liked how it ame out THEN email it post screenshot to everyone :)

being very sinical but best to have any doubts removed from peoples minds, you can bet everyone after pick 2 isn't going to be that happy ;)

Nails

I'm legit enough for the draft...

if PB and I get pick 1 it's purely co-incidental.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on August 15, 2012, 02:13:51 AM
I'm legit enough for the draft...

if PB and I get pick 1 it's purely co-incidental.

;D

I sent the request to C4 and Os 15 minutes ago, whichever sees it first and in nice enough to help us out will post our draft order here....

Colliwobblers

Quote from: c4v3m4n on August 15, 2012, 02:50:00 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 15, 2012, 02:08:34 AM
Hi Guys, I have decided to ensure authenticity and to eliminate any possible doubts about the draft randomization for the upcoming Asian 15's competition to entrust the task of randomizing our draft order to either of you fine respected and trusted gents.

You know that I am more than happy to help out where ever I can. :)

Here's a screen grab of the draft order. I swear by its authenticity. Good luck to you all.

tbagrocks

I guess it's official! hmmmm well some a lot of homework to do now!

how long have we got CW?

Noz

Smack bang in the middle of the draft can't really complain not that good yet not that bad.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 15, 2012, 02:59:44 AM
I guess it's official! hmmmm well some a lot of homework to do now!

how long have we got CW?

most liekly 3 weeks, but as little as 2.....

no rush although most have expressed a desire to begin sooner rather than later so as not to be drafting too deep into the "offseason".

we still need to finalise all rules and setup features and put the final list to the vote.

One of those options will be IF we are going to allow coaches to SWAP draft positions.

This would mean if you were 4th in the initial draft and you swapped with 16th in the initial draft, that swap is permanent through the entire initial draft and it is also permantent in the corresponding national draft and preseason/rookie drafts (both reverse order of the initial draft).

the option to swap draft locations permanently will be in the list of rules to vote on, which makes it hard to formulate a strategy yet if you have plans or hopes on switching draft positions.

I am neither for nor against it as in theory it gives no advantage to either team choosing to switch draft positions - as in it does not change where the other teams are positioned.

I will finalise the list of options on the rules / setup ASAP so we can vote on them all and finalise rules and setup as soon as possible, follwoing all that we can draft.

Holz

haha [pick 16, whatlez isnt going to be happy.

Nails

Is that draft list legit?

I can't help but fear it isn't legit considering my comment about getting pick no.1 then magically getting pick no.1

I think I'd prefer pick 2-3 as it's too much pressure otherwise lol.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nails on August 15, 2012, 04:00:45 AM
Is that draft list legit?

I can't help but fear it isn't legit considering my comment about getting pick no.1 then magically getting pick no.1

I think I'd prefer pick 2-3 as it's too much pressure otherwise lol.
trade you pick 10 :P

Colliwobblers

This list is genuine. Can't believe you got pick #1 either..... maybe you and Whatlez can trade so you don't feel so much pressure, even better maybe you and I can trade :)

suffice to say this is why the VC bonus option acts to even out the teams darfting early and late. that is if we vote it in.

Nails

The more I think about it, the more I love it :)

I'd prefer pick 1, 32 and 33 as opposed to 16, 17 and 48....

:D

Back to back is a nice addition.

Nails

... That said no.1 NAT draft pick would be nice...