Main Menu

AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

yes give me a few days to "populate the player list... up to 100 :) long long way to go!

KoopKicka

How many more confirmed coaches to go Colli?

Noz

If you want a hand Colli I will help.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 13, 2012, 10:22:17 PM
How many more confirmed coaches to go Colli?

13 confirmed 3 to go.... or 1.

we can go with 14 or 16. waiting on BGK, Nostradamus and EZA100.

@ NOZ, thanks Noz, not sure how you could tho other than do waht i am already doing and tyype out every player by rank, points and position guess you could do it and post it but i would still have to cut and paste each individual player into the lists inthier correct positions, don't think it would save me a lot of time, but thanks for the offer :)

Justin Bieber

I can guarantee that eza will be playing. It's all he talk about on chat lol...

PowerBug

*Failing to take your pick within the allocated time limits will result in an auto pick of the next highest ranking player available.

Please change this colli, it's not right. :)

Justin Bieber

I did say on the other thread, that I agree with power spud ;D

JBs-Hawks

Love ya work colli top job.

Do we have to wait til Britishs are finished to get this started or can we start sooner?

Jay

Adamant

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 13, 2012, 11:01:32 PM
Love ya work colli top job.

Do we have to wait til Britishs are finished to get this started or can we start sooner?
+1
Would love to start this soon but the British should be finished within the next month or so...

Jay

If you were to guess Colli...when do you think the draft will begin?

Colliwobblers

Draft should be able to start between 2-3 weeks. We need to finalise a few rules / set up features which we will beging doing as soon as all coaches / teams are confirmed AND once everyone has had time to PM me any rule changes, with an ALTERNATIVE, so I can compile a list of rule option to put to the vote.

I haven't got a PM yet from PB with an alternative draft rule :)

The final draft rules as per every other rule and setup are open for alternatives for the next 2 WEEKS

once I have given everyone time to go over the rules and come up with options, we can vote on what the final rules / set up will be.

Happy to change the draft time limits / penalties, but YOU NEED TO GIVE ME AN ALTERNATIVE RULE.

so that we have that option plus THIS option to all vote on when that time comes.

Colliwobblers

Please note, in RED on the first page post, two rules involving drafting are yet to be confirmed.

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 14, 2012, 12:04:56 AM
Please note, in RED on the first page post, two rules involving drafting are yet to be confirmed.
Oh, those rules carry through the other drafts too, not just the main one. :) So in National Draft the auto-pick needs to be highlighted too. :)

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 13, 2012, 11:54:55 PM
Draft should be able to start between 2-3 weeks. We need to finalise a few rules / set up features which we will beging doing as soon as all coaches / teams are confirmed AND once everyone has had time to PM me any rule changes, with an ALTERNATIVE, so I can compile a list of rule option to put to the vote.

I haven't got a PM yet from PB with an alternative draft rule :)

The final draft rules as per every other rule and setup are open for alternatives for the next 2 WEEKS

once I have given everyone time to go over the rules and come up with options, we can vote on what the final rules / set up will be.

Happy to change the draft time limits / penalties, but YOU NEED TO GIVE ME AN ALTERNATIVE RULE.

so that we have that option plus THIS option to all vote on when that time comes.
okay mate...its just that i will be out from next saturday to the following friday, so if possible id like the draft to begin after that...dont wanna hold up the rest of you tho?!