EXV: Spanish Stallions

Started by Torpedo10, November 18, 2011, 11:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

I am proud to announce Colliwobblers as our new Senior coach. He will be our last addition to the coaching panel for now.

Torpedo10

Memberships are now on sale! Please post here saying you want to become a member of our the Awesome Spanish Stallions! Support the Spanish Stallions in 2012!

Torpedo10

Quote from: The FARK Academy on January 09, 2012, 07:21:24 PM
What do you get included in the package

a season pass, a bin for the season pass and a wooden spoon
sadly we don't get any of that stuff :(. That stuff would suit the Belgian Bashers very well. I think the Bashers staff are ordering extra season passes, bins and Wooden Spoons for all the supporters they have and the rest the will keep. I hope you enjoy them.  :)

Torpedo10

Quote from: The FARK Academy on January 09, 2012, 09:14:11 PM
sorry we already have the premiership cups booked in to be engraved this week so...
Sorry mate, You just missed the lockout :(. I reserved them before Christmas with the Jumper and Logo ingraved on. I'm sure the beautiful Spoon will look spectacular. :P

Ziplock

We didn't need to reserve anything... I've got the 2012 premiership cup sitting in my bedroom right now... ?

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ziplock on January 09, 2012, 09:45:31 PM
We didn't need to reserve anything... I've got the 2012 AFL premiership cup sitting in my bedroom right now... ?
Yeah, Zippy. The AFL Premiership Cup. :P

CrowsFan

This is possibly the worst banter I have ever read...

Torpedo10

Guys, End Of Trash Talk. Go and work on your teams and we will meet back here in about a year to discuss who actually won the euro 15s Premiership Cup 2012 and trash talk each other for 2013. :P

Shaggy

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 09, 2012, 09:51:13 PM
This is possibly the worst banter I have ever read...

I can fix that. :P

Torpedo10

On 1 term I would like to Congratulate Rafael Nadal on his great run to the Quarter Finals so far, He has kindly given every1 on the coaching staff seats to his Quarter Final match against Tomas Berdych. WE hope Rafa can go further into the Tournament.

On another term we have found another great coach that is coming to help the club, Shaggy as most people who go onto the chat know him as has become a Senior Coach at the Stallions, I hope Shaggy has a warm welcome.  :)

Torpedo10

The Stallions want to congratulate Rafael Nadal on his AWESOME performance last night against Roger Federer. He is into the Final and will play against either Andy Murray or Novak Djokovic. Both these players are getting support from other clubs so the Stallions will happily Cheer Rafa on Sunday Night.  :)

elephants

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on January 27, 2012, 01:25:48 PM
Get my PM Torp?
The most recent one you sent me I'd say no to. That waqs on the 24th of January.

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 27, 2012, 08:07:12 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 27, 2012, 01:25:48 PM
Get my PM Torp?
The most recent one you sent me I'd say no to. That waqs on the 24th of January.
Yeah well I had no reply so I assumed you had been stolen or something... But you're okay so we are all cool :)

Torpedo10

le, come onto the chat, we might be able to work something out.