EXV: Spanish Stallions

Started by Torpedo10, November 18, 2011, 11:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

God I wouldn't want to be at this B&F. Took like a week to finish...

Torpedo10

The Stallions would love to welcome Mitch Morton,Mitchell Grigg, Patty Dangerfield, Nick O'Brien and Leroy Jetta to the Stallions. With welcome newcomers we have to say goodbye to Matthew Boyd, Matthew Wright, Matt Priddis, NAT 15, NAT 54, PSD 39 & Jasper Pittard.

Torpedo10

I am pleased to welcome JROO8 as the new assistant coach of the Stallions. Everyone welcome JROO!!!

Jroo

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 20, 2012, 10:44:44 PM
I am pleased to welcome JROO8 as the new assistant coach of the Stallions. Everyone welcome JROO!!!
Very happy to be apart of it. Thanks Torp!  8)

elephants

Quote from: JROO8 on October 20, 2012, 10:48:51 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 20, 2012, 10:44:44 PM
Very happy to be apart of it. Thanks Torp!  8)

Welcome!

Torpedo10

I am very pleased to welcome Phasir to the Stallions! He will be yet another vital part to the Stallions 2013 Premiership bid!

Justin Bieber

Lol getting all of these coaches. Won't help ;D

Torpedo10

I am pleased to announce Jackson Macrae as the Stallions latest recruit! I wish Jackson good luck with his new career at the Stallions! The Stallions will be targeting many of Jackson's peers during the 2nd trade period hoping to get some great youth from this years National draft.

Ziplock

Im really confused with your squad, I dont think you've removed your delistings... just at a glance, since you still have
Fraser (ret.)
Clifton (delist.)
Mccarthy (deceased)