EXV: Spanish Stallions

Started by Torpedo10, November 18, 2011, 11:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

The new Chairman of the Spainsh Stallions is Jugganauts.

Torpedo10

The Spanish Stallions are proud to announce that DG is now also the Vice- Chairman and Dietitian of the Stallions.

Torpedo10

I would like to welcome Josh Fraser, Jason Tutt, Jack Newnes and Josh Tynan to our great club.

Torpedo10

I didn't actually notice that. Nice pickup ossie.

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 13, 2011, 05:59:59 PM
I didn't actually notice that. Nice pickup ossie.

have you seen how many players named jack zip has

Ziplock

hehehe, my evil plan all along :P Still bummed I missed out on jack watts :P

Torpedo10

coolfugitiv0 is our new Defense coach, We are pleased to have him on board!

coolfugitiv0

c4v3m4n

After some delay, the Spanish Stallions finally have a guernsey they can call their own. The logo will be coming soon.

c4v3m4n

Hope you like your new logo Torps. The design brief was a bit tricky, so I made some adjustments and I'm pretty happy with the end result.

Torpedo10

Great Jumper and Logo c4. I think there awesome. :)

Torpedo10

Daniel Rich has been working hard at training.Daniel was very pleased to get picked up by the Stallions and has been working hard to get a spot in the starting team of 15. " At the rate he is going he could well get a starting spot in the team for a  first round clash against our rivals the Russian Roulette's" Coach Torpedo10 commented "Our staff have been working on getting all the players ready for round 1 whether there in the starting 15, On the bench or up in the stands we have to all be ready". The new draftees have been working hard although they may not get a spot in the starting 15.

Torpedo10

I'm proud to announce Jukes as our new Forward coach.

Torpedo10

The Spanish Stallions are working on A Membership deal for the 2012 season.