Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on January 31, 2012, 10:38:48 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on January 31, 2012, 10:28:14 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on January 31, 2012, 12:18:49 AM

I'm pretty sure I act the same way on and off the computer. Well, hopefully.
Same here :)
Same with me  :) Except I'm cooler in real life  ;D
Not hard :-X :P

Windigo

I only got Facebook last year and I'm starting realize why I never bothered for so long

Totally useless. I couldn't give a shower about what people say. It's all just mindless attention seeking drawl.

Like some people have a 1000 'friends.' It's a very self serving environment and egotistical IMO. Some people that I used to think were just quiet nice people are on there swearing, abusing and being totally the opposite of what I rated them.

MajorLazer

Quote from: roo boys! on January 31, 2012, 10:45:02 AM
Quote from: Master Q on January 31, 2012, 10:38:48 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on January 31, 2012, 10:28:14 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on January 31, 2012, 12:18:49 AM

I'm pretty sure I act the same way on and off the computer. Well, hopefully.
Same here :)
Same with me  :) Except I'm cooler in real life  ;D
Not hard :-X :P
Don't like +1ing but, +1. :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on January 31, 2012, 10:53:09 AM
I only got Facebook last year and I'm starting realize why I never bothered for so long

Totally useless. I couldn't give a shower about what people say. It's all just mindless attention seeking drawl.

Like some people have a 1000 'friends.' It's a very self serving environment and egotistical IMO. Some people that I used to think were just quiet nice people are on there swearing, abusing and being totally the opposite of what I rated them.
I kinda agree, Facebook is kinda useless. I have it but don't go on much or post often. I hate people who just add randoms.... I'm down to less than 100 friends as I delete those I never talk/talked to.

I do talk alot but I prefer like MSN chat or real life over posting things on Facebook I doubt anybody really cares about. So I only go on Facebook to either talk to friends who don't have MSN or see any events made basically. That and basically troll myself a tad in my personal info/quotes :P.

I am same as others, I haven't really changed myself for the forum/chat to what I am in real life. I was quiet at school, so I was fairly quiet on the forum (e.g happy, nice, etc). After school ended, I didn't change much except that I became more open. People on chat would know this :-X. I don't really care what others think so changing yourself for something online I really couldn't be stuffed putting the extra effort into unless you are a KEYBOARD WARRIOR.

Windigo

The old saying, "You can count your best friends on one hand."

I end up only talking to my actual friends on F.B.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on January 31, 2012, 08:27:08 PM
The old saying, "You can count your best friends on one hand."

I end up only talking to my actual friends on F.B.
I don't really talk to anybody over facebook besides 1 friend who doesn't like using MSN. The few I do talk to regularly are on MSN so easy to communicate with.

PowerBug

I don't have FaceBook. Never found the need tbh.

TheMailman

I've been able to get one or two girlfirends via facebook and it can be good for organising events but there's nothing there that you can't do in real life/mobile phone.

It can make it a little easier though

PowerBug

Quote from: TheMailman on January 31, 2012, 09:21:52 PM
I've been able to get one or two girlfirends via facebook and it can be good for organising events but there's nothing there that you can't do in real life/mobile phone.

It can make it a little easier though
Are these real GF's or pretend one's Mails?? :P

TheMailman

They were real at some point  :P

Single Sailor atm  ;D

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: TheMailman on January 31, 2012, 09:28:16 PM

Single Sailor atm  ;D

Can I come aboard (not lierally do not dare take that the wrong way) coz the fish arent biting on my boat either. Got dumped after just 1 week on sunday night because I didnt show up to her netball game :( I don't think that one was going to get very serious so im not fussed but keen to move on and keep fishing

Hawka

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 31, 2012, 10:17:58 PM
Quote from: TheMailman on January 31, 2012, 09:28:16 PM

Single Sailor atm  ;D

Can I come aboard (not lierally do not dare take that the wrong way) coz the fish arent biting on my boat either. Got dumped after just 1 week on sunday night because I didnt show up to her netball game :( I don't think that one was going to get very serious so im not fussed but keen to move on and keep fishing
you think u have women troubles haha :p u should here wat happened to me lol

Cookie Monster

No need to ban me there, i said i was finished and i was.

LaHug

Quote from: Windigo on January 31, 2012, 10:53:09 AM

I use Facebook for networking so 1000 'friends' becomes reasonable when 100 of them are actual friends and the rest are people that it might be useful to know now or in future ;)
Also makes organising things very convenient.
I just block annoying people, haha

bomberboy0618

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 30, 2012, 11:13:47 PM
Yeah fair enough if you try to be the same but you never actually are

Everyone has an alter ego and typing is no where near the same as speaking. I just dont understand what can be so detramental froma few words on chat. Im on chat regularly and I have never seen anything that bad to offend me. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words (especially on a computer screen from a stranger i dont even really know) will never hurt me

Quote from: PowerBug on January 30, 2012, 10:15:30 PM

I tend to enjoy the chat site, too bad with school on i'm trying to avoid it now (coz i get hooked to easily and never leave ;D) but if people are being abusive then a ban should be used.

hahaha your not wrong. It is hard because im just trying to get euro trades done. It could be useful chatting to other guys that are in my year level doing same subjects later in the year
FARK, Luigi will attest to the fact I am horrible in real life :P
Quote from: Sid on January 30, 2012, 11:42:48 AM
Quote from: FisherSaints on January 26, 2012, 05:40:57 PM
Has the password been changed. Because I can't seem to get in
That's because you're banned. For now at least.

You have no idea how people will react to he things you say, or why they'll react to them. Especially on the internet. I've reacted badly to these comments, so perhaps if you have half a mind you won't do it again - Especially while I'm in the room.

PS. We can see your IP, don't bother coming on as a guest, insulting people and then coming back and pretending as though nothing happened. It won't work.
I still get amnesty right? :P