Main Menu

FF Discord

Started by DazBurg, October 22, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Well yeah everyone on here has an alter ego. As much as we like to think we are all genuine we cant be. Look at miss pies giving away personal info and photos and then shower hit the fan

insults on the internet between your internet mates is fine. Im pretty dure nothing on here is particulary aimes, there are no death threats or anything and a lot of it is just jokes and everyone should know that

Windigo

That's the worse thing about this cyber shower.

I just try to be the same person on here as I am in real life.

Master Q

Quote from: Windigo on January 30, 2012, 08:44:56 PM

+1

AFEV

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 30, 2012, 06:42:21 PM
Hey come on guys calm down. Chat is a place where we can all let off some steam without the restrictiond of fan footy. let some f's and c's go and have a crack at some of our ff mates. No need to get nasty. Sid i think that was a bit over the top mate it is not like it is a physical assault it is a bloody internet chat. How can you get that offended by some words just written on the interent by someone you barely know hahaha
I'm sorry but I'm not going to let comments that offend me slide 'because it is the internet.'

TheMailman

It does say they reserve the right to ban people so really this shouldn't be an argument

PowerBug

Quote from: TheMailman on January 30, 2012, 09:31:17 PM
It does say they reserve the right to ban people so really this shouldn't be an argument
That is correct. :)

I tend to enjoy the chat site, too bad with school on i'm trying to avoid it now (coz i get hooked to easily and never leave ;D) but if people are being abusive then a ban should be used.

Dudge

Quote from: Windigo on January 30, 2012, 08:44:56 PM

Not a truer word spoken Windigo. I'm a bit of a computer dunce, as most of u know by now, but i recon type as u would speak in every day life

The F.A.R.K.

Yeah fair enough if you try to be the same but you never actually are

Everyone has an alter ego and typing is no where near the same as speaking. I just dont understand what can be so detramental froma few words on chat. Im on chat regularly and I have never seen anything that bad to offend me. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words (especially on a computer screen from a stranger i dont even really know) will never hurt me

Quote from: PowerBug on January 30, 2012, 10:15:30 PM

I tend to enjoy the chat site, too bad with school on i'm trying to avoid it now (coz i get hooked to easily and never leave ;D) but if people are being abusive then a ban should be used.

hahaha your not wrong. It is hard because im just trying to get euro trades done. It could be useful chatting to other guys that are in my year level doing same subjects later in the year

PowerBug

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 30, 2012, 11:13:47 PM

hahaha your not wrong. It is hard because im just trying to get euro trades done. It could be useful chatting to other guys that are in my year level doing same subjects later in the year
Yep the last bit will be great later on. :)

The F.A.R.K.

I know a few are doing physics on here so that could be handy the good old fanfooty study club

Dudge

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 30, 2012, 11:13:47 PM
Yeah fair enough if you try to be the same but you never actually are

Everyone has an alter ego and typing is no where near the same as speaking. I just dont understand what can be so detramental froma few words on chat. Im on chat regularly and I have never seen anything that bad to offend me. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words (especially on a computer screen from a stranger i dont even really know) will never hurt me

when u say everyone has a alter ego, it gets back to my computer dunce-ness ( is there such a word ?). The way i speak (type ) on here is how i would speak ( type ) to u at a bbq

CrowsFan

Same here dudge. What is the point with making yourself different on the net?

MajorLazer

Low self-esteem?

I'm pretty sure I act the same way on and off the computer. Well, hopefully.

roo boys!

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 31, 2012, 12:18:49 AM

Same here :)

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on January 31, 2012, 10:28:14 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on January 31, 2012, 12:18:49 AM

Same here :)
Same with me  :) Except I'm cooler in real life  ;D