I think you just have a shonky net.

FisherSaints

Has the password been changed. Because I can't seem to get in

roo boys!

The password is just fanfooty.

AFEV

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 26, 2012, 05:40:57 PM
That's because you're banned. For now at least.

You have no idea how people will react to he things you say, or why they'll react to them. Especially on the internet. I've reacted badly to these comments, so perhaps if you have half a mind you won't do it again - Especially while I'm in the room.

PS. We can see your IP, don't bother coming on as a guest, insulting people and then coming back and pretending as though nothing happened. It won't work.

nas

Quote from: Sid on January 30, 2012, 11:42:48 AM

You have no idea how people will react to he things you say, or why they'll react to them. Especially on the internet. I've reacted badly to these comments, so perhaps if you have half a mind you won't do it again - Especially while I'm in the room.

PS. We can see your IP, don't bother coming on as a guest, insulting people and then coming back and pretending as though nothing happened. It won't work.

Ouch

CrowsFan

Quote from: naste on January 30, 2012, 04:36:05 PM
Quote from: Sid on January 30, 2012, 11:42:48 AM

Ouch

The F.A.R.K.

Hey come on guys calm down. Chat is a place where we can all let off some steam without the restrictiond of fan footy. let some f's and c's go and have a crack at some of our ff mates. No need to get nasty. Sid i think that was a bit over the top mate it is not like it is a physical assault it is a bloody internet chat. How can you get that offended by some words just written on the interent by someone you barely know hahaha

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 30, 2012, 06:42:21 PM
Hey come on guys calm down. Chat is a place where we can all let off some steam without the restrictiond of fan footy. let some f's and c's go and have a crack at some of our ff mates. No need to get nasty. Sid i think that was a bit over the top mate it is not like it is a physical assault it is a bloody internet chat. How can you get that offended by some words just written on the interent by someone you barely know hahaha
Tell that to the people who have ended their lives due to cyber bullying...

Master Q

The F.A.R.K.

Yeah good point but to anyone on here it is the internet. Be anonymous that way no harm can come to you in real life. We all have identities on here that are completely different to our ones in real life for a reason.

Master Q

Yeah  :-X Master Q is like my alter-ego  :P

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 30, 2012, 07:30:52 PM
Yeah good point but to anyone on here it is the internet. Be anonymous that way no harm can come to you in real life. We all have identities on here that are completely different to our ones in real life for a reason.
Yeah fair play. Anonymous makes it less harmful in a way but insults being dished out over the internet still isn't something that should taken lightly.