Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Quote from: Grazz on November 30, 2017, 06:45:22 PM
Quote from: shaker on November 30, 2017, 06:27:33 PM
Quote from: shaker on September 20, 2016, 07:53:19 PM
m0nty now things have eased up just a quick question how come when I'm logged in at the very top it says " G'day shaker your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " when it is not my team when I click on it , it tells me I cannot view because it is not my team ? it has been like this for a very long time and curiosity has finally got me ?
I reckon that is long enough for a reply to my question m0nty maybe someone else a mod or someone with the same thing happening can answer why Taddy's Titans is my team apparently  ::)

Try contacting him via twitter mate, has to see it then.
Don't use twitter mate so I guess I will just forget about it guess m0nty has no interest in it , so Grazz when you are logged in what team name do you get?

Grazz

If i'm looking where I think I should be mate, top right hand corner above log out from Grazz I've just got "change team in focus"

I'll send monty a tweet for you asking him to check out the thread.

shaker

To left of that mate where mine says " G'day shaker Your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " that is not my team not a biggie just wondering why it's like that ?

Grazz

Quote from: shaker on December 01, 2017, 09:10:13 AM
To left of that mate where mine says " G'day shaker Your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " that is not my team not a biggie just wondering why it's like that ?

I just have G'day Grazz mate.

shaker

Ok wonder where this Taddy's Titans team come from certainly nothing to do with me , oh well I just sip on a beer and forget about it :P

Grazz

Quote from: shaker on December 01, 2017, 01:51:07 PM
Ok wonder where this Taddy's Titans team come from certainly nothing to do with me , oh well I just sip on a beer and forget about it :P

I've never made a team of any kind using FanFooty, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Has there been any contact from m0nty yet ?

shaker

Quote from: Grazz on December 01, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

I've never made a team of any kind using FanFooty, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
I have made teams many times and they have all worked fine it's just old Taddy's Titans always looking at me and if I click on it it tells me it's not my team , no nothing from m0nty but does not matter after all these years curiosity got me to ask why is it on my account , anyway me and the missus are off to Tassie tomorrow so don't think it will spoil my holiday mate ;)

Grazz

Quote from: shaker on December 01, 2017, 07:49:33 PM
Quote from: Grazz on December 01, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

I have made teams many times and they have all worked fine it's just old Taddy's Titans always looking at me and if I click on it it tells me it's not my team , no nothing from m0nty but does not matter after all these years curiosity got me to ask why is it on my account , anyway me and the missus are off to Tassie tomorrow so don't think it will spoil my holiday mate ;)

No worries mate. Hope you and the missus have a great holiday.  ;)

Hellopplz

When I use to play around with fanplanner a few years ago this happened occasionally. Think it's just a glitch, hopefully Grazz can get onto m0nty!

Enjoy your holiday shaker :)/

m0nty

m0nty now things have eased up just a quick question how come when I'm logged in at the very top it says " G'day shaker your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " when it is not my team when I click on it , it tells me I cannot view because it is not my team ? it has been like this for a very long time and curiosity has finally got me ?
I reckon that is long enough for a reply to my question m0nty maybe someone else a mod or someone with the same thing happening can answer why Taddy's Titans is my team apparently  ::)

That's because the focus system is part of the old design which I haven't worked on for years, and the forum hasn't been updated to the new design. Disregard it. :)

Specifically, the reason is that I clean out the fanplanner database every year and the ID number of that team must match your old one, or something. An ID number issue, anyway.

shaker

Quote from: m0nty on December 06, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

That's because the focus system is part of the old design which I haven't worked on for years, and the forum hasn't been updated to the new design. Disregard it. :)

Specifically, the reason is that I clean out the fanplanner database every year and the ID number of that team must match your old one, or something. An ID number issue, anyway.
Cheers m0nty

GoLions

This annoys me more than it should

I assume it has got AM and PM the wrong way around? :P

enzedder

Over the last year I have found that the emoji buttons in the bar above have stopped working for me....I can put them manually :) by typing the relevant keyboard buttons

Other buttons such as bold, italics, etc and the ability to use tools such as changing color no longer work for me either... I can still do such things by typing in manually.  the relevant keys such as [b...

The other thing that has stopped working for me is the ability to insert quotes in a post.
I can quote posts and comment and do the basics but seems the things I used to do are failing on me one by one.
May be the computer set up I have, think that's likely, but thought maybe onthe off chance it wasn't and others were experiencing the same then it was worth posting here.

It's no biggie, as I can live without these things, however if it can be fixed easily then that'd be great.

LaHug

:) ;D 8)

QuoteJust testing it for you...

I think it all works for me so it might be on your end... Sorry nz!

enzedder

Quote from: LaHug on January 30, 2019, 07:59:10 AM
:) ;D 8)

QuoteJust testing it for you...

I think it all works for me so it might be on your end... Sorry nz!

Ok then. :)