Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

In this thread, please post bugs you find for m0nty to fix. Please post a Link and what is wrong.

ossie85

Yeah, that's been happening for a lot of the profiles.

Master Q

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on November 06, 2010, 05:04:51 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on November 06, 2010, 05:01:42 PM

Yeah, that's been happening for a lot of the profiles.
What has. 1 or 2?
The whole not being able to see their stats from the last few years. Quite annoying really, it's not just with Carlton players since I noticed a few others yesterday

Master Q

No No.1 Only applies to Carlton players, No.2 applies to most players.

I quite liked having all the stats from previous years...

ossie85

No. 1 was for all players at one point, perhaps m0nty fixed it and didn't bother with Carlton. I can understand that :)

m0nty

Master Q

Bug:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/archive.php

^^^^^^
Can't access 2010 Archives.

Idea:

Would you like me to or could you make a thread where we can post bugs we find, instead of making multiple threads?

m0nty

Fixed, ta.

A minor bug thread is a good idea.

Master Q

Cheers m0nty. I'll fix up the Original Post.

Thanks for fixing, tomorrow I could actually finish a Player Profile  ;D

Master Q

ossie85

Yeah, a lot of m0nty's SC stats are one or two off. I think it's because (correct me if I'm wrong m0nty) that you take the SC scores when they are first released by the Herald Sun website but BEFORE they are finalised on the Supercoach website.

m0nty

Quote from: ossie85 on November 10, 2010, 07:26:00 AM

Yeah, a lot of m0nty's SC stats are one or two off. I think it's because (correct me if I'm wrong m0nty) that you take the SC scores when they are first released by the Herald Sun website but BEFORE they are finalised on the Supercoach website.

The SC scores are as they appear after the last stat adjustment.

ossie85

My bad! You're right m0nty! And Q is wrong, Kane Lucas scored 0 in round 8 not -1 - says so on your site, and the SC. I retract my statement :)

Master Q

I checked in the Archive though, and in Round 8 it says that he scored -1, and on his Profile it says he scored 0?