Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Master Q on November 10, 2010, 04:49:50 PM
I checked in the Archive though, and in Round 8 it says that he scored -1, and on his Profile it says he scored 0?

SC site has him on 0. Archive must be wrong

m0nty

The player database as it appears on the profile pages is the permanent record, the game archives link to the live scoring pages and thus are temporary. I had a few issues mid-year with getting SC scores right for technical reasons but the player database is the superior record.

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on November 10, 2010, 07:17:10 PM
The player database as it appears on the profile pages is the permanent record, the game archives link to the live scoring pages and thus are temporary. I had a few issues mid-year with getting SC scores right for technical reasons but the player database is the superior record.
Will/Have you fixed it?

Master Q

In that same thread, Matthew Kreuzer's score in SC is different to what it says on his Profile. Infact so is Judd's, Simpsons and I'm guessing all of theirs  :P

EDIT: It's not only Blues players, in that same game, Davenport has a different score on his profile, check Hitchcock as well, also a different score.

m0nty

Do you see why I get annoyed with you sometimes, Q? It seems like you spend your time trying to find ways of giving me extra work.

No, I won't fix it. The archive links are secondary.

Justin Bieber

You did name him Chris Connelly after all ;).

bomberboy0618

i never understood that dom can u explain?

Justin Bieber

I'll dig it up in the Front Bar BB.

We'll leave this to bugs :).

bomberboy0618

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on November 10, 2010, 09:36:54 PM
Do you see why I get annoyed with you sometimes, Q? It seems like you spend your time trying to find ways of giving me extra work.

No, I won't fix it. The archive links are secondary.
I'm just trying to help m0nty  :'(

I spend my time trying to improve the site and help you out, this is a great site and I want to do something for it.

-Q

Cruiseon

I actually couldn't access the site from around 9.30am until 10.15 am this morning. No problems with any other site, just thought I'd log it in.

Justin Bieber

I couldn't from a little before 9:00am.

Probably just updates?

8-6 Suited

All the times have changed forward an hour. :x

CrowsFan

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 12, 2010, 01:01:51 PM
All the times have changed forward an hour. :x
Yep freaked me out when I saw the time. Thought I had an exam in half an hour when it was really an hour and a half!