Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Nige

Quote from: GoLions on June 13, 2016, 02:42:19 PM
Did you try gitting gud
Couldn't even read this reply the first time I loaded the thread because this happened.  :(

shaker

m0nty now things have eased up just a quick question how come when I'm logged in at the very top it says " G'day shaker your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " when it is not my team when I click on it , it tells me I cannot view because it is not my team ? it has been like this for a very long time and curiosity has finally got me ?

Ziplock

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto ff? Like more than half the time I try to get on it just doesn't connect to the forums, it's so weird. I thought maybe my antivirus was being off, so I disabled it and I still have the problem :S

shaker

Quote from: shaker on September 20, 2016, 07:53:19 PM
m0nty now things have eased up just a quick question how come when I'm logged in at the very top it says " G'day shaker your Taddy's Titans plan team is in focus " when it is not my team when I click on it , it tells me I cannot view because it is not my team ? it has been like this for a very long time and curiosity has finally got me ?

Seems like I am not going to get an answer to this question haha is m0nty still around ?

GoLions

I dunno if this is a bug or not but whatevaaaaaaa

Hellopplz

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 25, 2017, 12:39:20 AM
Might be on two devices at once?
Yeah I wasn't sure if it was cause of something like that, but figured would just mention it anyway

GoLions

So, for some reason, this has been happening lately. Sometimes when I want to make a bold heading, or add a pic or gif, obviously I'll click on one of these bad boys:

Now, if I want to have them with a line in between, like so:

When I click the image or bold buttons, it will move the tags up a line, like this:

And it puts my 'free/spare line' underneath the tag.

I dunno why this has started happening and it seems really really weird, dunno if anybody else has also experienced this.

GoLions

Also, when using FF on my phone, sometimes it'll just randomly switch from the mobile version to the desktop version, and vice-versa. Again, dunno why. Not like I ever select an option to go to one or the other, just happens randomly if I go into a discussion topic, or view my PMs, or go to unread topics, etc etc.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions on May 18, 2017, 04:14:57 PM
Also, when using FF on my phone, sometimes it'll just randomly switch from the mobile version to the desktop version, and vice-versa. Again, dunno why. Not like I ever select an option to go to one or the other, just happens randomly if I go into a discussion topic, or view my PMs, or go to unread topics, etc etc.

Clear your phone cache and that should fix it - does for me whenever the full forum comes up

As for the coding, I don't think I've ever used any of those buttons - I just type the codes myself and don't have a problem doing that

LF

Quote from: GoLions on May 18, 2017, 04:13:28 PM
So, for some reason, this has been happening lately. Sometimes when I want to make a bold heading, or add a pic or gif, obviously I'll click on one of these bad boys:

Now, if I want to have them with a line in between, like so:

When I click the image or bold buttons, it will move the tags up a line, like this:

And it puts my 'free/spare line' underneath the tag.

I dunno why this has started happening and it seems really really weird, dunno if anybody else has also experienced this.

So yeah I've noticed this as well,I want to bold something and it ends up back next to previous line rather than the spot I want it at,I've found that I have to space it then moving the cursor to the spot I want to bold and it ld fine but it is a pain in the butt having to do it that way.

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 18, 2017, 05:14:49 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 18, 2017, 04:14:57 PM

Clear your phone cache and that should fix it - does for me whenever the full forum comes up

As for the coding, I don't think I've ever used any of those buttons - I just type the codes myself and don't have a problem doing that
Ah ok cool, I'll give that a go

And yeah, i usually type them out except when naming my xvs teams (as i bold def, mid, etc), where I'll just spam it on each line haha. I'm glad i actually managed to explain that one well though :p

shaker

I reckon that is long enough for a reply to my question m0nty maybe someone else a mod or someone with the same thing happening can answer why Taddy's Titans is my team apparently  ::)

Grazz

Quote from: shaker on November 30, 2017, 06:27:33 PM
I reckon that is long enough for a reply to my question m0nty maybe someone else a mod or someone with the same thing happening can answer why Taddy's Titans is my team apparently  ::)

Try contacting him via twitter mate, has to see it then.