Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Just to raise the copy and paste issue in posts??

Text appears in the box. Appears in the preview box but doesnt appear when you post.

Kinda painful when you are trying to paste from an article etc

Ricochet

Agree SR. It's so bloody annoying.

Have to go through whole article to delete things such as these just for it to work.
" "   or   ,   or   -   or   ' 
But if you type these out yourself, they work  :-\

Nige

I've just started copying and pasting whatever I need and then just backspacing and re-typing the punctuation, it's a bit of effort sometimes, but eh.

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on October 08, 2013, 03:04:38 PM
I've just started copying and pasting whatever I need and then just backspacing and re-typing the punctuation, it's a bit of effort sometimes, but eh.

Thats what I have been doing also.

But yeah, pretty stupid.

There must be a bug as it used to work ok.

Ringo

Just had to redo a whole lot because I missed one punctuation mark - needs to be fixed and yes I question why it shows in preview but you do not know the end result until you back into the post.

GoldDigger

Normal BS - time to find a new site!

Trusting everyone enjoyed the GF chat!

RaisyDaisy

This is very minor and probably overly picky on my part, but when I tried registering initially and the name was already taken it says something like username already exit - should have been exists

Sorry if you are already aware, didn't read through 14 pages to see

m0nty

Fixed.

I think that bug has been around since 2004 lol.

GoldDigger

Quote from: m0nty on February 22, 2014, 12:30:23 PM
Fixed.

I think that bug has been around since 2004 lol.

Not sure on 2004, but it sure has been there a long time. Great work by all!

Any chance that NM Ben Brown bloke gets to be a ruck/ fwd soon?

Vinny

Haha how long has this site been around for and does anyone by any chance have some pictures of the site when it Firsr started or a few pictures of how it has progressed?

Just curious, haha.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Vinny on February 23, 2014, 10:49:55 PM
Haha how long has this site been around for and does anyone by any chance have some pictures of the site when it Firsr started or a few pictures of how it has progressed?

Just curious, haha.
Read down the bottom. It says 2004-2011. Not sure why it says 2011 though

Ziplock

time machine.

On a serious note- something I've noticed is that live scores/ chat during games don't come up when you're running an adblocker, the only thing that comes up are the match previews.

I mean, I've just disabled my adblocker for the site, but I thought I'd mention it.

LaHug

Quote from: Ziplock on February 24, 2014, 02:55:32 PM
time machine.

On a serious note- something I've noticed is that live scores/ chat during games don't come up when you're running an adblocker, the only thing that comes up are the match previews.

I mean, I've just disabled my adblocker for the site, but I thought I'd mention it.
No ads means no revenue. m0nty would probably be happy with the site not working if adblocker is running...

Ziplock

Quote from: LaHug on February 24, 2014, 03:58:29 PM
time machine.

No ads means no revenue. m0nty would probably be happy with the site not working if adblocker is running...

I'm pretty sure m0nty's said before that he doesn't get revenue by us clicking on the ads... I only installed the adblocker for one specific site anyway that has this popup that randomly appears and if you try to close it, it takes you to another site.

LaHug

Quote from: Ziplock on February 25, 2014, 12:18:08 AM
Quote from: LaHug on February 24, 2014, 03:58:29 PM
time machine.

I'm pretty sure m0nty's said before that he doesn't get revenue by us clicking on the ads... I only installed the adblocker for one specific site anyway that has this popup that randomly appears and if you try to close it, it takes you to another site.

Fair enough. I can't remember what's been said before so I'll take your word for it :)